Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 2) The Artists Alcove
Feedback Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey needed a poll...
for money!!!
100%
 100%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 10


Dezy-X29
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:26 pm


Place you're comments here-

Im gonna fix this post up later ^.^
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:26 pm


-reserved-

Dezy-X29
Captain


Tsume Grey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:18 pm


-Reserved-

7/11/06

*Two pictures were submitted. The first one is titled WHAT!? and was done for fun before being turned into a banner for another guild but you won't see that one on here.
*The Second one was made as an add for something I was selling on Gaia that I had bought by mistake in the market. The title is what the item was that I was trying to sell. Solar Headband

7/22/06

*The first one I put up was a gift I made for one of my friends to advertise a bar that she made and I particpate in because she screwed up on hers and was complaining to me about it. For a series of even't I won't get into and because she isn't a part of this guild I call it Better Than Anything You Could Ever Make so Bite Me
*The second one I made was a wish list that didn't work out because I screwed up and shrank it when I was trying to enlarge it. Kado's Wishlist
*The third one is something I made for my friend for her art shop. She never opened it and so about an hour in paint was wasted. The Red Fox Art Shop
*The last one I made for the bar she never used it end of story Darkened Desires: Demon Bar
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:49 pm


-even more reserved than the normal reserve would be if this was actually reserved and not a spamwich-

Dezy-X29
Captain


Tsume Grey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:35 pm


Mixy I remember when you drew the first one and I give it a 5. He boobs are...well just a little to uh... big for her body.
I like the second one better and give it a 7.68943251 or just an 8. It looks much better in color. As you pointed out the lines are a little rough but hey you did it on paint so it is pretty darn good.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:15 pm


Grey that's why I put a DISCLAIMER on the first two and a DESCRIPTION on the third lol mrgreen

Mixy Lang
Crew


Tsume Grey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:25 am


I like pointing things out.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:29 am


You should color in the one you did of Karl and put it up I like it. Even if it's not your best work.

Oh and Dezi if you don't put something of yours up soon I will rip out your brain beat it with a stick and put it back in your head. Take you time though.

Tsume Grey
Vice Captain


Dezy-X29
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:01 pm


bwhahaha. Thanks Grey, i'll take that into consideration. mrgreen

Mixy/Grey yeah the art's pretty kick'n. I think I gave you my opinions before Mixy when I was at your house. I dont really remember em though. I do have to agree with the fact the unedited ones boobs are HUGE. I mean JESUS CHRIST those are some HUGE TITS. haha I just thought I might point that out. I mean, she should work at hooters. XD

lol I love the colored s**t. It looks bitchin.

Love the banners grey! That one for the solar headband is amazing! I love the second Darkened Desires banner as well.

So yeah. I'm gonna try and get Mixy to scan that one I left there. ^-^ ttfn!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:48 am


If I could draw like you dezi I would be so happy. Yes...the Jelly bean wolf^.^

Tsume Grey
Vice Captain


abkvs

Trash Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:28 am


««I have my special someone.»»

Feedbackfeedbackfeeeedbaaack.

My ADD brain had me post it in th'wrong place at first so here it is in it's correct positioning. XB''

@Dezi; Mad love for your chibis. <33 So adorable~!! whee
««Do you?»»
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:59 am


biggrin Thankies! haha nobody's really that strict about the feedback thingy ^^ it's mostly to prevent spam and such things whee SPAM!! WOO!!!

arrow your chibi gets the mad skillz award mrgreen it's intestine-rific!

Dezy-X29
Captain


abkvs

Trash Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:10 am


««I have my special someone.»»

Intestine-riffic, woohoo~! XD
««Do you?»»
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:25 pm


For both of the new artists on here:

YOUR ART ROCKS!!!


That is all.

Tsume Grey
Vice Captain


Mixy Lang
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:28 pm


Amerthine V... i can't remeber how to spell you name sorry forgive me T.T I love you work it's o beautiful
Reply
2) The Artists Alcove

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//