Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Strokes Guild!
favorite album? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what's your favorite album?
is this it
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
room on fire
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
first impressions of earth
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14


im-a-scientist!!!
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:49 am


what album do you think is the best? my favorite is 'is this it' because i can dance to it the most! i cant choose a favorite song, because i just love them all!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:08 pm


I'm more of a Room on Fire fan. It is such a great album. Every song off of it is awesome, I think. I dunno. Maybe I'm just weird. It didn't get the credit it deserved.

PrUnG3O ChiX


im-a-scientist!!!
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:20 pm


yeah i know. it's not my favorite, but it's still an excellent album.
i don't think first impressions of earth got enough credit either.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:30 pm


mrs. lazzara
yeah i know. it's not my favorite, but it's still an excellent album.
i don't think first impressions of earth got enough credit either.
Actually, I didn't like First Impressions as much as the first two albums. I mean it's a good album and I love alot of songs on it, but I just didn't like it as much. *Shrugs* Everyone's got an opinion.

PrUnG3O ChiX


allisono340

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:53 am


I love This Is It. heart
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:37 am


There honestly isn't a song on 'Is This It?' that I don't like.
But, 'Room On Fire' has definitely grown on me a lot in the past year also.

[[This Modern Love]]


josiRain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:56 pm


the "is this it" its definitely a great contribution to music... they're many nw bands that wanted to copy their style...and they did.. they're still unique though heart
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:26 pm


[[This Modern Love]]
There honestly isn't a song on 'Is This It?' that I don't like.
But, 'Room On Fire' has definitely grown on me a lot in the past year also.
Actually, the only song off "Is This It?" I don't like is "Is This It?" lol.

PrUnG3O ChiX


[[This Modern Love]]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:58 am


PrUnG3OChiX
Actually, the only song off "Is This It?" I don't like is "Is This It?" lol.
Haha, I can understand why you might get annoyed by it.
I think it's a good calm way to start off the album before they actually jump into their usually Strokes energy.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:52 pm


yeah i dont think room on fire gets enough credit, even they dont give it enough credit. but anyway is this it is my fave

st tracey


VincentVII

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:17 am


i like all of them. they all have songs that i like on each album. on "is this it," i like soma, someday, take it or leave it, last nite, and hard to explain. on room on fire, i like automatic stop, reptilia, meet me in the bathroom, the end has no end, and i can't win. on first impressions of earth i like juicebox and razorblade.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:40 pm


Room on Fire is my favorite. I only like a few songs off of First Impressions and I havent gotten Is This It yet. confused

BabyLeopard


MONICA_C6

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:26 pm


I absolutely love all of them. but First Impressions Of Earth has like a million songs i LOVE! heart
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:38 am


Deffinatly room on fire for me.

Moofin_pixie


He-Critter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:25 pm


First Impressions of Earth
Reply
The Strokes Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//