| Would you follow even a dark Harry? |
| To the ends of the Earth...seriously, I wanna desroy the world already!! Mua ha ha!! |
|
25% |
[ 7 ] |
| Never! How could you Harry?! |
|
18% |
[ 5 ] |
| Meh, once the sun blows up this planet is doomed anyways. I say sit back and enjoy the ride while you can...lol |
|
55% |
[ 15 ] |
|
| Total Votes : 27 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:37 pm
Not seriously, but if Harry ever turned bad, think of the damage he could do once he's fully learned!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:33 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:05 pm
He nearly does kind of. When He Who Must Not Be Named was like to him .....well, ah, I can't remember what he said. But anyhow, Harry to the stone out of his pocket and he was about to give it to him. Oh that's right you know who was like something about 'we can bring your parents back Harry.' Yup, well that's a bit of useless information.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:21 pm
I just couldn't see Harry turning, not really.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:38 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:34 pm
I honestly don't think he will, but if he did, I would indeed follow him. I mean, Harry Potter would make the best villian EVA.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:49 pm
HAHAHAHAHAHA heart heart heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:44 pm
~I Love Mr Walrus~ He nearly does kind of. When He Who Must Not Be Named was like to him .....well, ah, I can't remember what he said. But anyhow, Harry to the stone out of his pocket and he was about to give it to him. Oh that's right you know who was like something about 'we can bring your parents back Harry.' Yup, well that's a bit of useless information. Watch out! No knowledge is useless...it just comes in handy at odd times of life. I mean, I know a lot of random crap that will one day all be used at least once.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:40 am
harry would never turn bad
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:22 pm
I honestly dont think that he will turn evil, but IF for some reason he did and I was recruited, I may hesitate for a half a second then join, I mean, come on..... a HOTTIE Harry Potter, who just happens to be evil recruiting me..... there's now way I would say no... UNLESS he said he would eventually try to kill me, then I'd say no.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:02 pm
*stares at BONNIE_IZ_GREAT in shock**runs away screaming*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:42 pm
I don't think he would, because he hates voldemort for making him an orphan! He doesn't ever wanna be like him
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:11 pm
I seriously seriously doubt that in the end of the book Harry becomes evil. I mean, he's spent his whole life without his parents and in the hands of the Dursleys, and when he finds out what did happen to his would-be loving family, how can he ever join their side? After what Voldemort did to him? But then again,...he could do a lot of damage, you're right
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:08 pm
i dont know..i think jk wouldnt do that..he loves harry so much..and even though he turns bad..id still love him..
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|