Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything Possibly Asian

Back to Guilds

Everything Asian 

Tags: KPOP, ANIME, Languages, Asian, Manga 

Reply Anything Asian
Asian Dramaa's!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favourite kind of Drama?
Romance
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Comedy
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Tragedy
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
All of the above
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Other
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Anything
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11


forevermyself07

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:36 pm


Okay I've seen a lot of Asian Dramas, mostly in Taiwanese/Chinese. These are the ones I've seen:
1 Litre of Tears (This will make you cry 2 Litre of Tears but it's really good!)
Silence (STARS VIC ZHOU!!)
Meteor Garden 1
Meteor Garden 2
Corner With Love
My Queen
Fated to Love You
Autumns Concerto
To Get Her
Hi My Sweetheart (RAINIE YANG!)
And I think that's all...

I'm currently watching Devil Beside You which also stars Rainie Yang. I have a few drama's on my "To watch List" but only like 2. And I watch about 1 a week.
Anyways the point of this post: Well I want to get into more variety with the dramas I watch. For example I said that I only watched Taiwanese Dramas. Well I want to branch out and watch more Japenese, Korean etc. Dramas. So if you have any suggestions please let me know and we can discuss them after I finish it!

Please keep in mind that I'm into romance, comedy and tragedy. I do not like much fighting and violence.
Thanks.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:29 pm


I forgot to say:
I also saw MARS
And...
If you're a new Drama watcher or have never watched any before and want some opinions? This is also a place for that.
There are millions of asian dramas in the world. Don't be afraid to explore. These are some suggestions:
Silence was good. I liked it a lot. The episodes were really long though
Um I really liked Meteor Garden 1 not as much 2. but they were both really good.
Mars was amazing.

But overall I liked 1 Litre of Tears the best.
Here are what those are about, don't read if you don't want to. You have a choice. DO NOT BLAME ME FOR "SPOLING" WHICH I AM NOT DOING. I AM JUST TELLING YOU AN IDEA SO YOU CAN CHOOSE WHICH ONE YOU'D LIKE TO WATCH. JUST SKIP TO THE END IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ. AGAIN, I'M GIVING YOU A CHOICE.

Silence: It is about a girl and a boy meet in the hospital when they are little. The girl is mute and learns sign language... They are separated but meet again like 10 years later and don't know that they are each other until later on. THEN THE REAL DRAMA COMES.

Metoer Garden 1: Poor girl and rich (MEAN) guy fall in love
Meteor Garden 2: Sequel to the first only the guy loses him memory and there's a new character. :O

MARS: Hard to explain. But it is amazing. It's about an artist and a guy who has a really bad past and they fall in love. It sounds stupid. BUT AMAZING!

Okay 1 Litre of Tears: About a 12 year old girl who developed an incurable disease. She writes diaries that are posted in a book. She falls in love but can't get married because of her disease. THIS IS BASED ON A TRUE STORY AND SO SAD! crying

So you know a little and if you don't speak Chinese (which I know not all of you do) don't panic because they're are English Subtitles. You can watch it on mysoju.com or youtube. NOTE: On mysoju you can look at the leads profile and see other dramas they've been in.

Ok that's all! Hope you enjoy dramas! Because they are defiantly my crack.

forevermyself07

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200

dramaluver

Beloved Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:31 pm


these are the taiwanese/chinese dramas I watched so far:
-meteor garden 1 and 2
-lavender
-it started with a kiss
-heaven's wedding gown
-frog prince
-magicians of love
-return of the condor heroes
-chinese paladin
-YSYY 3+1
-mean girl a chu
-brown sugar macchiato
-romantic princess
-100% senorita
-hana kimi
-smiling pasta
-fated to love you
-game about love
-tokyo juliet
-rolling love
-they kiss again(ISWAK 2)
-Bullfighting
-my MVP valentine
-pi li MIT
-love or bread
-legend of brown sugar chivalries
-love contract
-bump off lover
-invincible shan bao mei
-wish to see you again
-easy fortune happy life
-my queen
-momo love
-autumn's concerto
-down with love
-love buffet
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:48 pm


Ahh! So many! This will definitely keep me busy for a looooongggg time. Thanks so much!

forevermyself07

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200

forevermyself07

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:50 pm


dramaluver
Korean dramas:
(I just stared watching korean dramas so the list is short)
*jewel in the palace
*full house
-love story in harvard
-marrying a millionaire
-he who can't marry
*boys over flowers
-reversal of fate
-three brothers
great expectations
*god of study
*you're beautiful
*cinderella's stepsister
*love bread and dreams(king of baking: kim tak gu)
currently watching:the gumiho's revenge
the ones with the * are the ones that I highly recommend.

... Just started watching? Wow you're fast, then again, I'm going one drama a week. As I said, I am obsessed..
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:51 pm


Korean dramas:
-jewel in the palace
-full house
-love story in harvard
-my name is kim sam soon
-marrying a millionaire
-he who can't marry
-accidental couple
-boys over flowers
-reversal of fate
-three brothers
-great expectations
-god of study
-you're beautiful
-cinderella's stepsister
-i am sam
-love bread and dreams(king of baking: kim tak gu)
-the gumiho's revenge
-a playful kiss
-insoon is pretty
-mary stayed out all night
-dream high
-formidable rivals
-baby faced beauty
-my love my family
-smile donghae
-coffee house
-my fair lady
-my love, my family
-heartstrings
-the slingshot
-romance town
-the women of our home
-okjakgyo brothers
-dream high 2
-just you
-wild romance
-love rain
-man of the equator
-my husband got a family
-secret garden
-bridal mask
-haeundae lovers
-to the beautiful you
-innocent man
-the moon embraces the sun
-flower boy next door

dramaluver

Beloved Nerd


Lolita_Star20

Hilarious Gaian

4,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:42 pm


I've think I'm lost count on which dramas I've seen so far.
Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Tawainese
Completed
Delicious Gakiun
Gokusen 1-3
Guren Onna
Hanna Kimi
Hanna Yori Dango Season 1 and 2
Jigoku Keisatsu
LIFE
Lunch Queen
Mei-chan no shitsuji
Teru Teru Ashita
Ando Natsu
Brown Sugar Macchiato
Fated to love you
Hi, my sweetheart
Hana Kimi(Taiwanese version)
It started with a kiss 1 and 2
Invincible Shao Bao Mei
Meteor Garden 1 and 2
Miss no good
Momo love
Peach Girl
Smiling Pasta
The Legend of Brown sugar chivilries
To get her
Boys before flowers
Delightful girl Choon-hyang
My name is kim sam soon
Cinderella
Pasta
Snow White
You're Beautiful
Witch yoo hee



Not Completed
One Pound Gospel
The X family
Majisuka Gakuen
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:42 pm


Some I've watched and recommend:

- Boys Over Flowers (Korean Version)
- You're Beautiful
- Full House
- Mei-chan no Shitsuji
- Koizora
- God of Study
- Nodame no Cantibile
- Personal Taste
- Oh! My Lady

Some i'm currently watching and are not completely out:

- Playful Kiss
- My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (Nine Tailed Fox)
- Baker King (Is completely out)

T a e P a n d o


iiLuvsYou

Obsessive Kitten

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:58 pm


i haven't really watched most dramas like many of you, but i have watched

-Boys Over Flowers
-You're Beautiful.
i am watching Playful Kiss right now and i love it x3
i'd like it if you guys can tell me whats your favorite dramas cuz i'd LOVE to watch more.
XD
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:18 pm


i've watched some dramas and most of them are awesome!
so far i've watched korean, japanese, taiwanese, and chinese.
korean:
boys over flowers
shining inheritance
coffee prince
you're beautiful
my girl
stairway to heaven
goong
goong s
the woman who still wants to marry
personal taste
take care of the young lady
full house
pasta
my girlfriend is a nine tailed fox
sungkyunkwan scandal
cinderella's sister
japanese:
hana kimi
hana yori dango
wallflower
taiwanese:
smiling pasta
my lucky star
Chinese:
lets go watch meteor shower season 1

cheeta_girl_2010


a flying whale

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:44 pm


I love Boys over Flowers! Junpyo is so funny! And I wanna kill the mother twisted ! But I like Kim Joong as Jihoo.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:22 pm


I usually like comedy and romance together. =D

I PockyPanda I


cutiebaozii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:50 pm


OMGGG!!! I looooove BOF!! and You're Beautiful!!! AND WATCH PLAYFUL KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KHJ IS IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:52 pm


ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU AND ME BOTH <3 KHJ I HAVE HIS PICTURE ON MY CUP <3

cutiebaozii

Reply
Anything Asian

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//