|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:55 pm
Just a little quick one since everyone's so absorbed with the WoW event. P:
Starts: Today, at 7pmEST Ends: Monday, May 17th Tuesday, May 18th @7pmEST/6pmCST/5pmMST/4pmPST Slots(I reserve the right to add as many cc slots as I wish. P: )xxx-Three Unedited (Minor edited couples may apply but their offspring will not be edited!) Rulesxxx- Post certed Soqs { No links please. Post the image of the cert (or small sized uncert for those who lack certed Soq at the time) xxx- Names { Please provide full names for both the Soq entered and their owners/co-owners xxx- Forms { Please fill out the form correctly. If I spot something wrong I will point it out and you may repost it xxx- No editing forms/posts { Without telling me. If you forgot something/withdrawing an entry, just pm me or post what you've changed/are going to change. xxx-Two pairs a person { Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle, and only win two slots per month. One person MAY now enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make CERTAIN that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, they will be disqualified from that raffle. Furthermore, you must have basket rights to the breeding (and therefore also own or co-own one of the parents) in order to post the breeding. No Proxying. If you do not have breeding rights to a soquili you co-own, then it does not count towards your two-couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form. You may only win two breedings per month total (CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles. Any questions? Just post in the thread asking.~ C: Entry Form[b]Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:[/b] Full Mother's Name Here (Full Owner/Co-Owner Name(s) Here) [img][/img] [b]Name, image, and owner(s) of father:[/b] Full Father's Name Here (Full Owner/Co-Owner Name(s) Here) [img][/img] [b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-owner agreement) [b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make my life easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on) [b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.) [b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY NO IMG TAGGING) [b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY READ :U Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. THIS IS A NEW BREEDING RULES INFO THREAD!! Failure to do so will result in disqualification. I am not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS REMINDER It has been required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles now, so hopefully everyone has gotten the idea. However, just as a reminder:
UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.
CO-OWNERSHIP REMINDER If one of the co-owners of a horse in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.
Remember guys if a owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co own a basket with the person with no rights, Ala the new rules instated. Other Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:56 pm
List
Page One
1.) Makayla (Huroggmeten) x Tuari Tse (Huroggmeten) 2.) Padmasambhava (Revolutionary Roniel) x Ame (FlamingStar-Sama) 3.) Rennigan (Revolutionary Roniel) x Tsubasa (Lorako (yoko lorako)) 4.) Kawoni Lillian (Sbuggy166) x St. Augustine (Kaimi Kalani) 5.) Bubbles (Jayce Reinhardt) x Midnight Dancer (DemeterJade) 6.) Mali (Laroawan) x Avery (Skylar14 and Soarin`) 7.) Hazalinia Moongazer (Tygress Dream) x Stardust (tefla) 8.) Lyrical Sky (tefla) x Zephyrus (~Masamune~) 9.) Lucine (Lunarflowermaiden) x Sol (Lunarflowermaiden) 10.) Magnificent (Graceangel) x Brmurglbrm (Shinosbee) 11.) Lyssa (Katjive) x Allan (Yuuka Kurokawa and Yamibakurachan) 12.) Krysta (Lorako (yoko lorako)) x Viscoso (vollyballrocks91) 13.) Dory (Sayuri_Nitta) x Gill (Sayuri_Nitta) 14.) Noelle (`raze) x Talion (Kurama no Koishi)
Page Two
15.) Belle (Caroline_cupcake (cupcakette)) x Zhuri (Kamiki) 16.) Alura (Nemesis Kenobi) x Austin (Favulous) 17.) Phaedra (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.) x Khet (Twitchapher) 18.) Kiri (Upside.-.Down) x Perfect Panda (Ragers (Rage Beat)) 19.) October (Libby Libra) x Amane (_-Cheeky_Chobit-_) 20.) Zandali (Amirynth and Sirenz) x Súileabhán - Amirynth 21.) Tai'jin (Amirynth and Lt. Gnatty Bug) x Icarus (EchoLimaFoxtrot and Kaliskanny) 22.) Paeva (Necrona) x Maeniel ([+Katch+]) 23.) Zeda (Tickled Pinkly Smooth) x Heha Nimsup (XxPrimevalPandaxX) 24.) Cyrille (Rhyleigh) x Duncan (Nekolulu and Thamin) 25.) Salcia (Kira of Flames) x Birthday Marzipan (StarieMichie and Hot Lolli) 26.) Amaris (Kailey Koreco and Kodamizu (Paynes Gray)) x Iniabi (Lonewolf_Eyes and Bunnyilove) 27.) Aglaia (Nuclearityand Dixie) x Setin (DawnieChan) 28.) Kiera (Apotropaics and -Nessus-Euenos-) x Padraig (sparrows_poppet and Rage Beat) 29.) Scarlet (Sweenys_Revenge) x Daytona (Kesmi) 30.) Giada (Hot Lolli) x Sweetpea (Sweenys_Revenge Zactura) 31.) Dubh Sidhe (Kamiki) x Brisco (Nymphalidae)
Page Three
32.) Dmitrria (Beejoux (Kyjoto)) x Boone (Summer Raven) 33.) Shimmer (Dollfie) x Viraj (Logue) 34.) Serenity Frost (Tygress Dream) x Colby (The Dawn of Twilight) 35.) Sita (Kaimi Kalani) x Carthage (JadedTiger22) 36.) Paprika (Naysha Aysha) x Alto (JadedTiger22) 37.) Beldam (Huni Pi) x Pokko (Huni Pi) 38.) Lyou (Huni Pi) x Gaven (Thamin) 39.) Emilie (Remove) x Valtiel (Khryssie) 40.) Nakia (Duelist of Pokemon) x Keating (Khryssie) 41.) Mireille (Rita Zyon) x Zei (Rita Zyon) 42.) Jem (Kaliskanny) x Kendali (Kirowyn Love) 43.) Juliet ([X]Natty-Chan[X]) x Balgen (Graceangel and Djnn) 44.) Cult (Pollack) x Seamus (Necrona) 45.) Chandelle (Painted Moose) x Husni (Doodle p***s) 46.) Bacon (Lita Rutherford) x Prince Frilly Skull (sage_the_vampric_angel) 47.) Artemis (Kiara Lime and Kamiki) x Venice (Kiara Lime and Sabin Duvert) 48.) Aciano (sage_the_vampirc_angel) x Rune (Kiara Lime)
Page Four
49.) Arianrhod (Kuro-Mizuki) x Rainbow Swirl (Fatal Irony)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:57 pm
Winners: Lucine (Lunarflowermaiden) x Sol (Lunarflowermaiden) Amaris (Kailey Koreco and Kodamizu (Paynes Gray)) x Iniabi (Lonewolf_Eyes and Bunnyilove) Hazalinia Moongazer (Tygress Dream) x Stardust (tefla) Jem (Kaliskanny) x Kendali (Kirowyn Love)
Please post uncerts of mothers for their preg pics and send a trade of 12k to me. :3
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:04 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:40 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Padmasambhava, owned by Revolutionary Roniel Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Ame, owned by FlamingStar-Sama Co Ownership?: N/A Teepees: Roniel's teepee, Star-sama's teepeeThrowbacks?: Sure! Link to previous Generations: Padmasambhava's parents: Mother FatherAme's parents: MotherFather GrandmotherGrandfatherLink to Breeding Agreement: Here~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Rennigan, owned by Revolutionary Roniel Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Tsubasa, owned by Lorako (currently using the account yoko lorako ) Co Ownership?: Yes! Stormbreaker7 has no rights in this breeding. co-ownershipTeepees: Roniel's teepee, lorako's teepeeThrowbacks?: Sure! Tsubasa's parents: MotherFatherTsubasa's grandparents: GrandfatherGrandmotherLink to Breeding Agreement: HereNote: If Tsubasa and Rennigan win a slot, please use the style 2 flutter wings for the offspring, since Tsubasa's wings are edited!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:56 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Kawoni Lillian (Sbuggy166) Name, image, and owner(s) of father: St. Augustine (Kaimi Kalani) Co Ownership?: N/A Teepees: Sbuggy166's teepeeThrowbacks?: yes Link to previous Generations: Kawoni's mother & Kawoni's fatherLink to Breeding Agreement: Page 123
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:47 pm
Quote: Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Bubbles  , Jayce Reinhardt (formerly Bob Dobbs) Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Midnight Dancer,  , DemeterJade Low Luck?: no Co Ownership?: N/A Teepees: DemeterJadeThrowbacks?: no Link to previous Generations: n/a Link to Breeding Agreement:[Here]
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:56 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:13 pm
[b:7da529a4df][strike:7da529a4df][color=red:7da529a4df]As I walk through the valley
of the shadow of LA
The footsteps that were next to me
have gone their separate ways
I've seen enough now
to know that beautiful things
don't always stay that way
I've done enough now
to know this beautiful place
isn't everything they say
i heard that evil comes disguised
Like a city of angels
I'm walking towards the light
Baptized in the river
I've seen a vision of my life
And I wanna be delivered
In the city was a sinner
I've done a lot of things wrong
But I swear I'm a believer
Like the prodigal son
I was out on my own
Now I'm trying to find my way back home
Baptized in the river
I'm delivered
I'm delivered
(M. Shadows)
You're from a small town
you're gonna grow up fast
underneath these lights
Down in Hollywood on the boulevard
the dead come back to life
To the praying Mother
The worried Father
Let your children go
If they come back they'll come home stronger
and if they don't you'll know
They sing that evil comes disguised
Like a city of angels
I'm walking towards the light
Baptized in the river
I've seen a vision of my life
And I wanna be delivered
In the city was a sinner
I've done a lot of things wrong
But I swear I'm a believer
Like the prodigal son
I was out on my own
Now I'm trying to find my way back home
Baptized in the river
I'm delivered
I'm delivered
Baptized in the river (on my own)
Baptized in the river (on my own)
I wanna be delivered
(on my own)
(on my own)
Baptized in the river (on my own)
I wanna be delivered
Baptized in the river (on my own)
I wanna be delivered
Baptized in the river (on my own)
I wanna be delivered
I confess I'm a sinner
I've seen a vision of my life
And I wanna be delivered[/color:7da529a4df][/strike:7da529a4df][/b:7da529a4df]
[img:7da529a4df]http://megaaaaan002[/img:7da529a4df]
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:31 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Lucine (Lunarflowermaiden) Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Sol (Lunarflowermaiden) Co Ownership?: N/A Teepees: HereThrowbacks?: Yes Link to previous Generations: N/A first gen Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A I own both
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:38 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Magnificent (Graceangel) Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Brmurglbrm (Shinosbee) Co Ownership?: n/a Teepees: grace's, shinos doesn't use one Throwbacks?: yes for random colors.. but not for markings... however, neither has "previous generations" Link to previous Generations: n/a Link to Breeding Agreement:[x]
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:49 pm
Mother’s Image: Lyssa (Katjive) Father’s Image: Allan (Yuuka Kurokawa & Yamibakurachan) Co Ownership?: Yes, Yuuka will not be getting a basket from this breeding clickTeepees:KatjiveYuuka KurokawaYamibakurachanThrowbacks?: Sure ^^ Link to previous Generations:Lyssa's familymother: Novemberfather: SpottypawsLink to Breeding Agreement: clicky
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:56 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:25 am
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Dory (Sayuri_Nitta) Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Gill (Sayuri_Nitta) Co Ownership?: n/a Teepees: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12942017Throwbacks?: Sure Link to previous Generations: Both 1st gen Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A I own both
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:39 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|