Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legendary Guardians

Back to Guilds

[Literate Pokémon RP] - Planning ahead for our 20th anniversary! 

Tags: Pokemon, literate, roleplaying, adventure, Pokémon 

Reply Filing Room (Character Journals)
The Diary of Glynnis~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Armohny
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:50 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:53 pm


✖ Glynnis Bellum ✖
"Gyln/Glynnie"


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XXXXXXXXXXP U B L I C I T Y X S T U N T X☆

XXXXXXXXXX▷ What? Can't you tell I'm a...

Girl


XXXXXXXXXX▷ My birthday's June 6th. I'm...

13


XXXXXXXXXX▷ I've come all the way from...

Pyrite Town, Orre


XXXXXXXXXX▷ I'm journeying all across...

Johto; eventually all regions.


XXG E T X T O X K N O W X M E X B E T T E R X☆

XXXXXXXXXX▷ If you absolutely must know, I prefer...

Boys


XXXXXXXXXX▷ Beauty is only skin-deep

I'm light-skinned and I have gray-blue eyes. They tend to look a lot more blue when I wear blue, so I always try to add some blue to my wardrobe. I also have very long, soft blonde hair that I usually throw up in a ponytail. But even in a ponytail, my hair falls to the middle of my back. My hair is layered and cut in lots of angles, so many pieces fall out and frame my face along with my bangs.

My height is pretty average for a girl my age...about 5'4." I take good care of my body, so I'm very fit. Because I'm not ashamed of my body, my outfits tend to be a little bit on the revealing side, but nothing too bad; I do have good taste. For my Pokemon journey, my travel clothes consist of black tube-top, covered by a long-sleeve, baby blue, button-up shirt. However, I leave the top shirt unbuttoned and knot the end above my waist so my midriff shows. I also wear a brown mini skirt with a big belt (tight, black shorts underneath just in case) and knee-length, tan cowboy boots.


XXXXXXXXXX▷ There's more to me than meets the eye

I'm headstrong and a bit of a tomboy, even though I don't always dress like it. But truth be told, I do like spending time outside - "roughing it" and getting down and dirty. I've got a strong personality and I don't give in so easily. When it comes to training, I give 110%. But deep down, under that tomboyish exterior, I am still a girl. I have feelings that I'm not afraid to show when I need to. I tend to come off a bit strong when meeting new people, just because I have such a loud, forward personality. I'm used to taking care of myself and doing things on my own, so I'm not afraid to go up and meet new people or ask questions. But, I'm also short-tempered. When I get mad, I tend to fly off the handle a little. Don't be alarmed, just try to stay on my good side, or steer clear otherwise.


XXXXXXXXXX▷ One day, I'm gonna be the world's best...

Pokemon League Champion!


XXXXXXXXXX▷ La di da di da! ♫

American Honey by Lady Antebellum


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXC H E C K X O U T X M Y X S T A T S X☆

XXXXXXXXXX▷ Believe it or not, I'm a...

Pokemon Trainer


XXXXXXXXXX▷ I choose you!

Charmander


XXXXXXXXXX▷ Switch 'em out

N/A


XXXXXXXXXX▷ Oh yeah, I am that good...

⓵ Zephyr Badge

Armohny
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Armohny
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:56 pm


✖ Party Pokemon ✖
Number One

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H E X B A S I C S X☆

XXXXXXXXXX▷ Hey, I'm a...

Charmander


XXXXXXXXXX▷ My Trainer calls me...

Charla


XXXXXXXXXX▷ I don't wear clothes, but you can tell I'm a...

Girl


XXXXXXXXXX▷ I'm one of a kind.

Kind of high maintenance, and not overly-friendly. Takes a while to warm up to people, but once she does, she's very loyal. Has a quick temper, and will lash out when angered. Takes a while to calm down afterwards, too. Has high standards and strives to be better than others.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXC H E C K X O U T X M Y X S T A T S X☆

XXXXXXXXXX▷ Don't mess with me, I know...

Blaze


XXXXXXXXXX▷ Sometimes I can be rather...

Rash


XXXXXXXXXX▷ Everyone's good at something, even me.

Very finicky


XXXXXXXXXX▷ Watch me now!

HitPoints
11/11
Current Level
11
EXP Needed to Level Up
334


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXW A T C H X W H A T X I X C A N X D O X☆

XXXXXXXXXX▷ With these moves, I can kick your butt!

Scratch
Growl
Ember
Smokescreen


XXXXXXXXXX▷ I've got a special place set aside for this one...

HM Slot
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:37 am


✖ Party Pokemon ✖
Number Two

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H E X B A S I C S X☆

XXXXXXXXXX▷ Hey, I'm a...

Poliwag


XXXXXXXXXX▷ My Trainer calls me...

Ponto


XXXXXXXXXX▷ I don't wear clothes, but you can tell I'm a...

Boy


XXXXXXXXXX▷ I'm one of a kind.

Personality


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXC H E C K X O U T X M Y X S T A T S X☆

XXXXXXXXXX▷ Don't mess with me, I know...

Damp


XXXXXXXXXX▷ Sometimes I can be rather...

Relaxed


XXXXXXXXXX▷ Everyone's good at something, even me.

Alert to sounds


XXXXXXXXXX▷ Watch me now!

HitPoints
10/10
Current Level
10
EXP Needed to Level Up
411


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXW A T C H X W H A T X I X C A N X D O X☆

XXXXXXXXXX▷ With these moves, I can kick your butt!

Water Sport
Bubble
Hypnosis
----


XXXXXXXXXX▷ I've got a special place set aside for this one...

HM Slot
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Armohny
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Armohny
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:38 am


✖ Party Pokemon ✖
Number Three

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H E X B A S I C S X☆

XXXXXXXXXX▷ Hey, I'm an...

Onix


XXXXXXXXXX▷ My Trainer calls me...

Rex


XXXXXXXXXX▷ I don't wear clothes, but you can tell I'm a...

Boy


XXXXXXXXXX▷ I'm one of a kind.

Personality


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXC H E C K X O U T X M Y X S T A T S X☆

XXXXXXXXXX▷ Don't mess with me, I know...

Sturdy


XXXXXXXXXX▷ Sometimes I can be rather...

Impish


XXXXXXXXXX▷ Everyone's good at something, even me.

Sturdy Body


XXXXXXXXXX▷ Watch me now!

HitPoints
8/11
Current Level
11
EXP Needed to Level Up
628


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXW A T C H X W H A T X I X C A N X D O X☆

XXXXXXXXXX▷ With these moves, I can kick your butt!

Rock Throw
Tackle
Screech
Bind


XXXXXXXXXX▷ I've got a special place set aside for this one...

HM Slot
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:42 am


✖ Party Pokemon ✖
Number Four

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H E X B A S I C S X☆

XXXXXXXXXX▷ Hey, I'm a...

Hoppip


XXXXXXXXXX▷ My Trainer calls me...

Yuffie


XXXXXXXXXX▷ I don't wear clothes, but you can tell I'm a...

Girl


XXXXXXXXXX▷ I'm one of a kind.

Personality


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXC H E C K X O U T X M Y X S T A T S X☆

XXXXXXXXXX▷ Don't mess with me, I know...

Chlorophyll


XXXXXXXXXX▷ Sometimes I can be rather...

Gentle


XXXXXXXXXX▷ Everyone's good at something, even me.

Quick to flee


XXXXXXXXXX▷ Watch me now!

HitPoints
8/8
Current Level
8
EXP Needed to Level Up
200


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXW A T C H X W H A T X I X C A N X D O X☆

XXXXXXXXXX▷ With these moves, I can kick your butt!

Splash
Synthesis
Tail Whip
----


XXXXXXXXXX▷ I've got a special place set aside for this one...

HM Slot
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Armohny
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Armohny
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:44 am


✖ Party Pokemon ✖
Number Five
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:54 am


✖ Party Pokemon ✖
Number Six

Armohny
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Armohny
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:57 am


✖ PC Pokemon ✖
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:22 pm


✖ Trainer Bag ✖


M O N E Y

x✖ P7036


I T E M S

x✖ Soothe Bell


M E D I C I N E

x✖ Potion (x5)
x✖ Antidote (x1)


B A L L S

x✖ Pokeballs (x4)
x✖ Lure balls (x1)
x✖ Great balls (x1)


T M S / H M S

x✖ TM70 Flash
x✖ TM51 Roost


B E R R I E S

x✖ [none]


A P R I C O R N S

x✖ Blk Apricorn (x1)
x✖ Grn Apricorn (x2)
x✖ Pnk Apricorn (x1)


M A I L

x✖ [none]


B A T T L E x I T E M S

x✖ [none]


K E Y x] I T E M S

x✖ PokeGear
xxxxPhone Card
xxxxMap Card
x✖ Pokedex
xxxxPokemon Seen: 20
xxxxPokemon Caught/Owned: 5
x✖ Running Shoes

Armohny
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Reply
Filing Room (Character Journals)

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//