Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
Psycho le Cemu in the US Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okoyk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:12 am


Their concert at Orlando was awesome i bought me and my friend VIP seats and we sat with another of our friends too. But it was amazing.. The outfits in real life... Gah, soo pretty. And the music was awesome, i couldnt hear myself talk after the concert. heart whee
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:04 pm


[Ladymercury] (also last weekend, Aya was ATTACKED by a rabid fangirl, who jumped and grabbed him as they were leaving that Q&A session. that explains why there were Florida state troopers flanking the room.) <-- HOLY s**t



Yeah...that quote says it all.

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer


MadTiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:40 am


Really? I was there and didn't see anything.
._.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:27 pm


Kaidan
[Ladymercury] (also last weekend, Aya was ATTACKED by a rabid fangirl, who jumped and grabbed him as they were leaving that Q&A session. that explains why there were Florida state troopers flanking the room.) <-- HOLY s**t



Yeah...that quote says it all.


Yeah I heard about that...stupid ::grumble grumble:: fangirls... stressed

The concert itself was friggin sweet though!! I really, really hope they come back again next year...if the idiot fangirls didn't scare them away, that is. xp

ZombieKittyYagi


Raziya

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:00 pm


It must have been a brilliant career move for them to ship over here.
I haven't really been infected with this mysterious love of Psycho le Cemu, unlike ALL OF MY OTHER FRIENDS, but I don't really not like them. I saw a video from their performance at A-kon [which my friends saw live. It must be something about lives] and thought the barber shop quartet style thing was cute.

Their A-kon live also made up an absurd amount of the J-rock panel this year at UshiCon. [hatehatehatehated that panel]
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:03 pm


Kaidan
[Ladymercury] (also last weekend, Aya was ATTACKED by a rabid fangirl, who jumped and grabbed him as they were leaving that Q&A session. that explains why there were Florida state troopers flanking the room.) <-- HOLY s**t



Yeah...that quote says it all.



When the hell did that happen? gonk


Menstrual Cramps


Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300

MadTiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:46 pm


I remember reading a post, possibly on Gaia, where someone was like 'OMGZ HEHEEEHEE and my ex-girlfriend like TOTALLY glomped Aya at the Q&A thing like totally'

...I guess that was it.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:31 pm


This sucks. I went to Katsu to see PLC so that I wouldn't have to see them in Japan, but the show made me wanna see them in Japan too, since the Japanese shows are.. better.

;-;

MadTiger
Vice Captain


Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:55 pm


I'm glad I'm not a PLC fan. At all. : >
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:46 pm


I like a couple of their songs, but I'm not that big of a fan.
Gah, fangirls can be so annoying. I really hope they don't scare away all the good bands that are thinking of coming to america......

Yuki-Dragon


MadTiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:48 pm


Well apparently all the good bands are going through Germany first =.=
Eh, I only mean MUCC, really. lol


...I want MUCC crying
Mhy friend and I obsessively check their website for July tour dates. Hopefully they play in Japan before going to Germany.
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//