Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting
*&lt;3*Chronicles of the Real Bishonen and Bishoujos*&lt;3* Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jools
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:02 pm


Name: Julie
Age: 19
Location: Hampshire, UK
Gender: Female
School Year: 1st year of HND (degree thing)
Future Plans: Wanna be a teacher
Family Stuff: Urmm 1 brother and a dog? The rest is falling spectacularly to pieces before my eyes and theres not a thing i can do to stop it 3nodding
Job: I work in a jewellers
How you found Gaia: Went to college with davey and roo and they made me hooked! Dam u dave making me want to be a fairy :-p
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:15 pm


Roar *pushes it back onto the first page*

Kitsune-Tika-chan


Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:57 pm


*Blinks*
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:35 pm


*looks at Alykia* why havent you posted o.o

Kitsune-Tika-chan


Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:47 pm


Actually I thought there was another thread for this kind of thing...maybe thats why hahaha
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:50 pm


Alykia
Actually I thought there was another thread for this kind of thing...maybe thats why hahaha

this is actually the 4th one of its kind -_-;

1-800 Grombie


Kitsune-Tika-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:54 pm


*goes off to maul Metsy for telling her to do it* stressed
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:55 pm


*Backs away from him*

*Chuckles at Kyka*

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

moonarchive

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:33 pm


Name: Lin
Age: 13 :B
Location: Texas. x_X ((I hate this place))...
Gender: uh....Female.... -checks- Yeah, female. xB
School Year: 8th Grade! Squib...
Future Plans: I'm a procrastinator...
Family Stuff: I live in the suburbs with my mom, dad, granny, two sisters and a brother...as well as two dogs and a turtle we're getting tomorrow. xB.
Job: What job?
How you found Gaia: I think in some message board....
heart
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:35 pm


The real one...that has the most peoples infos on it . . . out of the many that are like this thread is called "Personal Profile"...I think hahaha

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Sheik_6669

Interesting Gaian

3,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:09 am


Name: Jamie
Age: 16 1/2 (17 in march)
Location: Wisconsin (USA)
Gender: Female
School Year: 11th (3rd year of high school)
Future Plans: to become a psychologist and an fiction author
Family Stuff: I live with both my parents, my grandma used to live with us until she unfortunately passed away early October, i live with my 2 siblings (Tim(15) and Katie(13)) and our 4 pets, 3 are cats and one is a dog. The 3 cats are sassy, spunky and max...the only breed I know is for max, who is a siamese cat. Our dog is named Ike, he is a german-shorthair mixed with a walker coon-hound.
Job: Babysitter since the age of 10 eek
How you found Gaia: In my friend's Zelda website, which he was forced to shut down after his house sadly burnt down. I bought him a guitar, cuz he is one of me best friends. Also cuz his guitars went down with the house sad so did his computer.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:44 am


Name: prince
Age: 14
Location: scotland
Gender: male
School Year: 3
Future Plans: artist/architct
Family Stuff: i stay away from em
Job: art student
How you found Gaia: friends

white ark angel

Reply
Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//