Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild
What ever happened to Sahjhan?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cordy &
  Gru!
  Angel!
View Results

Nohope02

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:20 am


I was Re-watching my Angel season 3 DVDs and as I watched the finale, I started to wonder what actually happened to Sahjhan?
Surely being made solid again meant he was free to wreak havoc on LA.
Was he taken care of in season 4 or did I just miss something?

I’ve tried looking for an existing topic, but I could find one. So I apologise if this has been done a million times over.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:37 am


Connor killed him in Season 5.

RazorGod

1,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silent Pulse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:17 am


ya angel imprisioned him in a jar type thing, and in season 5 conner kills him
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:00 pm


Ah, season 5 if the one I'm most unclear on.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Nohope02

Reply
The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//