Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
The World? (: Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spread the love?
In hugs
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
In support, enlightenment
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
In sex
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
No.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Your own option. Tell me about it. (:
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18


JinYokimo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:12 pm


If you're wondering who voted "No," it's me. 3nodding xd
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:44 pm


JinYokimo
If you're wondering who voted "No," it's me. 3nodding xd


OOOO:,`


That option results in taxes.

Please pay your owed billionk. (:

ihm


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:25 am


ihm
What do you want to change about the world?
Are you doing anything to change it?
Do you live life hoping for the best or dreading the worst?

If you could tell the world one thing before you left it, what would it be?

- I didn't answer those questions ... -

- Almost three years from now, I was another person. I wasn't living ... only fourteen, and I already felt like I had the world on my shoulders. I had my worries, and no one to share them with, when everyone was dumping theirs on me. -
- In the end, it killed me. Broken in pieces, and ground to fine dust. Good thing someone picked me up before the wind scattered me, or I wouldn't be here talking this nonsense today. -

- All that to answer the first question. The one thing that I want to change: the world doesn't care at all about anyone. Of course, there are some who care, but ... if you see some homeless punk on the street, not necessarily begging but just there, will you care about that person? Probably not. Still, if you took a single second to hear that person's story, go and drink a coffee, maybe even buy him a sandwich ... well, in an hour, you could make that person a thousand times better. -

- You can change his world ^_^ -

- I'm not perfect. I don't talk to every hurt peoples I meet ... but damn, I try. It's hard. So much pain, so little time to share it, but I always do my best to make people feel better, to say the words they should hear. Someone took the time to ask me how I was doing, to listen to my story, to give me advices, pointers, and something to cling to. With a single "Hello!", you can become the best thing that ever happened to someone. Now, I live with hope, and look at the future brightly. -


- And that is one of the many things I'd like the world to know and understand before I'm out of this world. ^_^ -
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:40 pm


Monochrome Mystery
ihm
What do you want to change about the world?
Are you doing anything to change it?
Do you live life hoping for the best or dreading the worst?

If you could tell the world one thing before you left it, what would it be?

- I didn't answer those questions ... -

- Almost three years from now, I was another person. I wasn't living ... only fourteen, and I already felt like I had the world on my shoulders. I had my worries, and no one to share them with, when everyone was dumping theirs on me. -
- In the end, it killed me. Broken in pieces, and ground to fine dust. Good thing someone picked me up before the wind scattered me, or I wouldn't be here talking this nonsense today. -

- All that to answer the first question. The one thing that I want to change: the world doesn't care at all about anyone. Of course, there are some who care, but ... if you see some homeless punk on the street, not necessarily begging but just there, will you care about that person? Probably not. Still, if you took a single second to hear that person's story, go and drink a coffee, maybe even buy him a sandwich ... well, in an hour, you could make that person a thousand times better. -

- You can change his world ^_^ -

- I'm not perfect. I don't talk to every hurt peoples I meet ... but damn, I try. It's hard. So much pain, so little time to share it, but I always do my best to make people feel better, to say the words they should hear. Someone took the time to ask me how I was doing, to listen to my story, to give me advices, pointers, and something to cling to. With a single "Hello!", you can become the best thing that ever happened to someone. Now, I live with hope, and look at the future brightly. -


- And that is one of the many things I'd like the world to know and understand before I'm out of this world. ^_^ -





This is probably unrelated to your post, but it brought to mind a story. OO:,`

One time I was walking the streets of San Francisco with my friend. We saw some guy out on the sidewalk begging for someone to buy him lunch.
Feeling generous, but not having the money to buy from the expensive restaurant he was standing in front of, we walked to a little cafe-type thing down the street aways and bought a warm bagel with cream cheese for the guy (we didn't have much cash at all).
When delivered, it got thrown away within the five minutes, along with a somewhat dirty look.
<.______.>

I think we got played. OOOO:,`

*will not buy for bum-looking people outside of expensive restaurants again*

ihm


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:00 pm


- You should've hit that loser =D -
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:02 pm


Monochrome Mystery
- You should've hit that loser =D -


That would have been mean. (:

ihm


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:04 pm


ihm
That would have been mean. (:

- Yup ... so? =P -
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:11 pm


Monochrome Mystery

- Yup ... so? =P -


biggrin ~~~~~~~~~~~


*teacups*

ihm


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:59 pm


- *Plans on selling drool on e-bay for major munneh* >=D -
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:17 pm


Monochrome Mystery
- *Plans on selling drool on e-bay for major munneh* >=D -


My plan was to get pretty, empty jars and to blow kisses into them, then sell them off eBay. (:

I'm not that well acquainted with eBay, however. OOO:

ihm

Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//