Welcome to Gaia! ::

[BoI] Bunch of Incompetents. (Far from finished.)

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Mitsuki's Cafe [Random/Non-Pokemon Related Posts]
Weird things you did when you were younger... Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakurathecatgirl8787

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:00 am


misssay
Sakurathecatgirl8787
misssay
When me n my guy friends used to go to my babysitters when i like 7, we'd run home to watch pokemon n digimon xd and then we'd go outside and pretend we were pokemon. i was always vulpix mrgreen mrgreen

ii did the same i was vaporeon though

surprised yay! i love the eevees. there cuuuuteee. i like espeon the most out of the eevees

yep love the eeveelutions
i decovered that if i wanted my eveelutions to learn all there moves to evolve them as soon as possible
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:19 pm


i wanna get an eevee in my pokemon game. EE!!!

misssay


Sakurathecatgirl8787

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:20 am


acording to seribii you can get one form someone in th e pokemon mansion
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:07 pm


oooo smile im not that far in the game. im taking my time cuz i wanna enjoy the game n not just play it to say i beat it... blaugh

misssay


sylvia87

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:17 am


i fond one frome hearthome city frome the named BeBe talk to her again after u say somthing about the pokedex oh and have an extra space in your party
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:25 pm


I used to feed my neighbor's dog when I was 3 or 4. I threw it anything I could get my hands on that would go over the fence. Sandwiches, meat, bones. When I couldn't get those, I would throw pears from my grandparents' pear tree and rocks. Once my mom told me that I threw a brand new pack of batteries to the dog. lol


I also had a turtle named George that I liked to watch. I would spend hours standing there just looking into the tank. I found out years later that George was a girl when she laid eggs. gonk


I remembered that my grandpa would set up this electric bug zapping lantern just for me. I would get a chair and sit there and watch the bugs fly into it and die. Even at 2:00 am! rofl

I'd like to think that I was a patient child... with a sadistic streak. twisted It's amazing what you can still remember 13 years later.

Tevosa

Reply
Mitsuki's Cafe [Random/Non-Pokemon Related Posts]

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//