Welcome to Gaia! ::

The First Official Spore Guild

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: spore, creatures, video games, best game ever, spore rocks!! 

Reply Spore Chat
Favorite Phase Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:05 pm


I love Creature and Tribe stage because it's actually an accomplishment to kill Epics then.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:13 pm


Mine is creature just because it's really the only time you get a first person view on what it's like being creature and what the world is like around you even if there is limits.

Proto Ark

6,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xMockingJay

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:51 am


I love the tribal stage. I don't know why, I just really enjoyed it.
Reply
Spore Chat

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//