Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Ever Find Yourself In The Past?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:32 pm


For example, I grew up on boybands, Spice Girls and the whole of the 90's. On any given day, I find myself searching for songs that I loved when I was younger and rediscovering why I loved them in the first place. Same thing with books. If I find a book that I haven't seen in a long while, I'll sit down and look through it again just to resurface fond memories.

So what about you? Ever think about your younger years?


*sings and knows every word along to Pop by *Nsync xD*
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:48 pm


I don't like thinking about my past as a whole, because a lot of it is bad. I get bad memories all the time.
But sometimes I get into Sailor Moon stuff because a few years back I LOVED Sailor Moon. I read old favorite fanfics and stuff. Today while gaia was down I found my ANCIENT xanga journal from when I was ten years old and my main username was still Mirr. It didn't really have anything in it, but it brought some good memories because it had an old avatar I used on another discussion board and the "secret gothic artist" thing with Kikikitten.
I look back at my online life, mostly. It kind of scares me that I've been apart of forum communities since 2002, and it's almost 2005 now! I still feel like a newb! XD.

Oh yeah, and I used to like Britney Spears and stuff like that. I also liked N*sync and Backstreet boys, but my favorite was Eifel 65. I also went through a dsico period, where I listened to Pure Disco and Pure Disco 2 constantly, dancing around and pretending to be Sailor Jupiter.

Yes, I was a strange child.

EDIT: And I also used to pretend to be Jessie from pokemon because back then I was OBSESSED with team rocket.

Missanu


Qwuess

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:49 pm


I'm like that with videogames.
3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:03 pm


I found my stack of old burned CDS with those crazy '98-'02 music.
xd

Peachy Paranoia


ihm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:12 pm


My childhood is old Sega Genesis games (X-Men, the Lion King, Sonic). Movies that I still watch today (The Labyrinth, Army of Darkness). Trolls. Wierd radio stations my dad listened to that had classical, movie scores, or something of the like. Singing loudly to cassette tapes on the swingset in the backyard. Spending hours with shoelace and stuffed animals, creating adventures in my head. Actually being able to entertain myself.
I still go back and watch those movies. Sometimes I'll pop in an old game. My musical collection is mostly soundtracks of movies or musicals. I still sing loudly sometimes. I can still entertain myself without complaining to my mom that there's nothing to do. I don't so much sit for hours at a time with shoelace anymore, but if I have string in hand, it will get tied around things. biggrin DDDDD
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:13 pm


I hate my younger years. So much shame and so many mistakes. sweatdrop

Krey



Sutefi


Sparkly Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:19 pm


I was such a crazy kid.. wait a minute! I still am! ^^Really, I haven't changed much.. I haven't really found anything to change.. now.. that's just scary. oO;
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:31 am


My past is the kind that most people don't believe when I tell it to them. It's the kind you see threads about every day in the chatterbox, because depression is so coooool ...

but it's the past. It's pretty much dead now. Gotta look at the future and remember the past, but it's always in the present you'll live.

Bronze Alexander
Crew


ihm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:09 pm


Krey
I hate my younger years. So much shame and so many mistakes. sweatdrop


I hear ya. (:
When I look back on my younger self, I can't help but cringe.
But I am not youngerself anymore, I am MEself, a person I respect much much more, who I'm willing to change aspects of if I grow too displeased with.


<3
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//