Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
A meeting of two minds

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Dogstar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:02 pm


User Image


The large male lion had managed to make his way towards the borders of the desert -- that also join up with the Pridelands. Wounded, tired and exhausted from his overall journey, he limped his way in.

He padded lightly through some tall brush, unseen. His black, gold and silver pelt did not allow him to blend in with yellow-hued land. He kept his head low, in shame for abandoning his family. He didn't want to get involved in fights. Sighing, Kajji flopped over onto a boulder nearby, to rest himself from his travels.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:11 pm


Ekage was bouncing along, humming to himself. His brown eyes watched everything in his path, he flicked his tail and traveled through the tall grasses. Being pure white didn't help with camouflaging himself from others who may think of him as an intruder, but he wasn't doing anything to harm anyone. He was just wandering, and today his wanderings brought him here.

He saw something big and black, "Hmm, perhaps a friend maybe?" he said aloud, seeming to ask someone and no one at the same time. Perhaps this stranger could be a friend to him, maybe give him some advice on where to go for a home.

DragonsRage24


Sirius Dogstar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:19 pm


Kajji stood up on the boulder as he noticed something white moving towards him. Cocking his maned head slightly to the left, he tensed his muscles just in case. Being an outsider to these lands. Watching as the figure moved closer, the large male waited. "Hello?" He called out loudly, hoping for some response from the figure.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:37 pm


Ekage smiled and padded up to him, he seemed quite nice, Ekage's brown eyes glinted in the sunlight as he stopped, flicked his tail and bowed his head, "Hello stranger," he raised his brow and smiled, sitting back and admiring the stranger's markings. "I'm Ekage, how are you today?" He loved meeting new lions.

DragonsRage24


Sirius Dogstar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:18 pm


Kajji blinked, watching the fellow feline curiously. "I could be better, I'm Kajji by the way. How are you my friend?" He asked softly, the breeze ruffling his mane lightly as he began to relax. Not sensing anything from this male that would cause him to not trust him.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:22 pm


"I am well Kajji, wandering is all, trying to find a home still. I won't give up though, I'm just seeing other places before I make any decisions," Ekage said with a nod of his head. Everything seemed so much darker to Ekage since he was all white, though this stranger, this friend Kajji no matter his dark appearance, was quite the friendly fellow.

DragonsRage24


Sirius Dogstar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:03 pm


"I see, tell me where have you been so far in your quest?" Dispite being injured Kajji was rather curious about this white one. Cocking his head to the left, he allowed himself to relax around the stranger.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:26 pm


"I've finally been able to see the sea...I've longed to see it really, my mother would've liked it," he said with a decisive nod of his head. Yes, his mother was so gentle, just like the waves that had lapped the shore. Yes, it was truly wonderful there. "Not too far I have gone yet, I am hoping to find other places soon."

Ekage looked to the sky, then back to this new fellow he had come across, and he smiled faintly, he would have to go, find a suitable place to rest for the night. "I'm sorry stranger, though I must make my retreat, it grows later, and my muscles wish to rest."

He turned away and took a few steps, then peered over his shoulder, "Perhaps our paths will cross again stranger, perhaps then we will have both found something we secretly search for." With that, Ekage began to pad away, to find a place to nestle himself for the night, he was exhausted from his travelings.

At least I met someone new... he mused as he walked along. Yes, at least he met someone new.


((End...))

DragonsRage24

Reply
.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//