Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Happy Guild (Earthbound)

Back to Guilds

A true Earthbound guild dedicated to the love of blue. 

Tags: Earthbound, Happy Happy Village, Mother 2, Super Smash, Blue 

Reply Boogey Tent
How many times? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SaferSaturnX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:29 am


I'm lazy, so I use my emulator's "save state" function to get some of those hard-to-get items (always comes in handy). Fret not though, it is perfectly legal, as I own the cartridge. The Sword of Kings is actually easier to get than the others, because you can sneak up on Starmen easily if you know what you are doing.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:17 am


I have to say I've beaten the game a good one half, maybe two thirds times. What can I say? I'm a fanatic.

Baughberick
Crew


Umberella

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:40 am


I've beaten Earthbound at least eight times, but I have lost count. I can play the entire game without reading the player's manual, so I must have played it alot. heart
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:47 am


I've only ever gotten the sword of kings once, I beat it start to finish 3 times, I don't have a snes any more so I can't play it crying

Valderclc


Gouku

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:51 am


I've played it way too many times to count sweatdrop xd
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:36 pm


Ive only beaten it once. Mainly because it was a rom and my hard disc got corrupted due to my power supply.

DJWidget

Emradrig rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:08 am


Once with and twice without the cheat for it.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:49 pm


I have beaten it 3 times so far. 3nodding

Krazy-Chibi

Spoopy Chomper

29,675 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
Reply
Boogey Tent

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//