Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Get to know the band. Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:07 am


User Image

`♥ OH AND..
WOOHYUK~~~
He's a totall hottie. My fav member, xD


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:28 am


Well, Super Junior's also promoting the movie, right, not just Haengbok(but they're doing it a lot.)

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:18 am


User Image

`♥ I hope the movie goes really successful.
I really want to watch it, badly. >.<"


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:47 am


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(: Don't worry, I'm sure the movie came out okay...

But, is it better than Ratatouie?? (I spelled that wrong.) <-some random disny movie I hecka like.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:57 pm


User Image

`♥ It most likely did. (:
I heard of that movie before?


*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:59 pm


Ratatoullie?? Lols. I spelled it wrong again. Cooking movie for adults with kid humor. That's the good of it.

Movie sounds so good!! D:< Rawr, I must watch.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:34 am


I want to see that new movie coming out that's about a cook getting forced into raising a kid.... ha ha~
I don't remember what's it's called though... >>
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:31 pm


No Reservations? <-I think that's what it's called? >.< It already came out, didn't it?? surprised At least, it did in Boston. It sounds good. "You're leaning on my scarf." "O////O Oh sorry."

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:27 pm


User Image
♥-> YOU KNOW WHAT MOVIE I WANNA WATCH?! O:

BEAUITUFL FLOWER MEN TERROR EVENT SERIES.


I heard it's really good.



HA. immma great sarcastic.

but i really wanna watch it thoguh, fosho'. heart
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:05 pm


I wanna watch it too!! Sounds so good. For some unknown reason, I really want to see DongHae in that movie. biggrin Lol, I want to see everyone, but mostly DongHae.

khkid

Adorable Lunatic

Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//