Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
N00b encounters? :o! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pubic Hair

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:53 am


DeathByExplosion.
I am immune to n00bs and everything about them.

eek
You have powers we should f33r.

- f33r -
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:13 pm


i found a n00b lyk this on a RP thread... pretty scary... sweatdrop
Supan Nija N00b
IM not a n00b and im a supah nija soldier with suppah ninja blades that shoot spuah ninja lasers and is invincible!! :sh00tz lazers to all teh world:


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:19 pm


Username v2.0
DeathByExplosion.
I am immune to n00bs and everything about them.

eek
You have powers we should f33r.

- f33r -


3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:26 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Username v2.0
eek
You have powers we should f33r.

- f33r -
3nodding

Feh, I don't f33r. I worship 3nodding

*proceeds*

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Brilliance

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:56 am


DeathByExplosion.
I am immune to n00bs and everything about them.
You and your immunity. D: May I borrow some of it? x)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:50 am


Brilliance
DeathByExplosion.
I am immune to n00bs and everything about them.
You and your immunity. D: May I borrow some of it? x)


..Maybe. whee

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Prega

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:14 am


Alot of people sended me pms and asked for gold. That one of the reason that I'm scare of re-putting my jewelry.
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//