Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
I'm sick. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:22 pm


Teh Paige
Holy crap. I've been waking up every hour and I'm sick, too. I have a runny nose and a headache.

>.<'

*patpat*
It seems to be sick-ness season.
I usually get sick around Christmas time though, a September bug is unusual for me. gonk
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:31 pm


I usually get sick somewhere inbetween when Halloween ends and it's almost Christmas.

*makes more chicken soup*

>_>

Jacii


malapropism life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:32 pm


Krey
Teh Paige
Holy crap. I've been waking up every hour and I'm sick, too. I have a runny nose and a headache.

>.<'

*patpat*
It seems to be sick-ness season.
I usually get sick around Christmas time though, a September bug is unusual for me. gonk

But I have standardized testing this week.

gonk
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:34 pm


My immune system is so weak, I should go outside more.
I hate feeling so weak, and shakey, and that constant taste of vomit in my mouth... Ugh. I hate being sick. Even if it gets me out of school for a day.

Krey


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:47 pm


That sounds like me, three days ago.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:52 pm


Teh Paige
Krey
Teh Paige
Holy crap. I've been waking up every hour and I'm sick, too. I have a runny nose and a headache.

>.<'

*patpat*
It seems to be sick-ness season.
I usually get sick around Christmas time though, a September bug is unusual for me. gonk

But I have standardized testing this week.

gonk

I have tests every week. *curses his Geometry teacher*

DBE,
You're just spreading it around, aren't you? Like some sort of internet STD. gonk heart

Krey


malapropism life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:16 pm


Krey
Teh Paige
Krey
Teh Paige
Holy crap. I've been waking up every hour and I'm sick, too. I have a runny nose and a headache.

>.<'

*patpat*
It seems to be sick-ness season.
I usually get sick around Christmas time though, a September bug is unusual for me. gonk

But I have standardized testing this week.

gonk

I have tests every week. *curses his Geometry teacher*

DBE,
You're just spreading it around, aren't you? Like some sort of internet STD. gonk heart

But they're probably not standardized, or required by the state.

sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:18 pm


Teh Paige
Krey
Teh Paige
Krey
Teh Paige
Holy crap. I've been waking up every hour and I'm sick, too. I have a runny nose and a headache.

>.<'

*patpat*
It seems to be sick-ness season.
I usually get sick around Christmas time though, a September bug is unusual for me. gonk

But I have standardized testing this week.

gonk

I have tests every week. *curses his Geometry teacher*

DBE,
You're just spreading it around, aren't you? Like some sort of internet STD. gonk heart

But they're probably not standardized, or required by the state.

sweatdrop

Nope, they're required from my lesbian geometry teacher. I like standardized testing, because I always get high scores. >w<
I'm an idiot savant, that I am.

Krey


malapropism life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:33 pm


I just hate coloring in the circles.

XDDD
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:37 pm


Teh Paige
I just hate coloring in the circles.

XDDD

I'm so lazy when it comes to that... I always finish my tests early, but I have to go back, so I can fill my circles in completely. gonk

Krey


Peachy Paranoia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:30 pm


Poor you. sad
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:33 am


I'm sorry. You should switch to Nyquil though, it'll make you feel better

I Have Eaten the Plums

Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//