Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Music Guild

Back to Guilds

For casual listeners and musicwhores alike. 

Tags: Rock, Alternative, Bands, Musician, Discussion 

Reply International (music from around the world)
J-music (pop,rock,others) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paper_Stars

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:16 pm


Woo, I like Bump of Chicken, L'Arc En Ciel, T.M Revolution, Tackey and Tsubasa, Namie Amuro, The Yellow Monkey, W~inds and Sayaka.

Day after tomorrow, Do as Infinity and Luna Sea aren't bad either. I think there are a few more but I can't really think of them right now.
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:54 am


i like

Asian Kung Fu Generation
Malice Mizer
The Pillows
and for J-pop i like Utada Hikaru

im getting into the scene recently so i still have a lot to learn...

Quiqueman86


WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:46 pm


T.M. Revolution
L'Arc'En'Ciel
Ayumi Hamasaki
Yoko Kanno
Gackt
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:33 pm


My friends have just recently got me into Japanese music. 3nodding So the two that I know of are Hyde and Gackt. <-- But I do heart them greatly. 3nodding

MistressDeNoche


X~xTheDevils_Rejectx~X

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:32 am


Dir en Grey
Miyavi
Buck-Tick
Malice Mizer
Gackt
The Pillows
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:45 am


Christoff_Gangrell
Kaasworstje
I don't know japanese bands.. sweatdrop

Check this Adress
U can listen here a lot of J-Music... i'm sure you'll find somethig for yoursellf...^_^
whats with the language?

X~xTheDevils_Rejectx~X


Muffin Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:31 pm


Utada Hikaru
Kuraki Mai
Ayumi Hamasaki
Ayaka Hirahara
SMAP
Do As Infinity
Zum Zum AllStars
Nakashima Mika
Crystal Kay
BoA (she's Korean but sings Japanese songs)
Porno Graffiti
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:14 pm



    I really like Malice Mizer, Dir En Grey and Miyavi. I can't really find very many different jrock bands that easily.

broken.crayons


Akeyami

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:34 pm


YEAH fellow T.M. Revolution fans!!! TAKANORI AND DA LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh xp

Oh and if you like T.M. Rev then check out abingdon boys school, Takanori's new act title. They are awesome!!!!

I made a big long post of all my favorite J-music in the thread "Japanese Music?" but currently I'm obsessed with access and everything related to Daisuke Asakura (aka DA). He ROCKS!!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:38 pm


I can't believe that no one mentioned Maaya Sakamoto, Ai Otsuka, or Nami Tamaki! T-T I like alot of others, but they've already been posted...

Sage_Hirihono

Interesting Friend

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kaizoku-sensei

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:11 pm


I love J-rock! My faves are:
1. Buck-Tick
2. Gackt
3. Kiyoharu
4. HYDE
5. Nana Kitade
6. Hikaru Utada
7. Malice Mizer
8. L'Arc~en~ciel
9. Dir en Grey

So many others! I love Japanese music! *does a little dance*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:19 pm


No 宇宙戦隊NOIZ love? D:

Anyway, I like DJ OZMA, Iceman, and Kaya. Among others, of course, but they've pretty much already been listed. XD

a little L E M O N e d


xxLollipopx3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:31 pm


Yeah, I know some ^o^

An cafe
alice nine
the gazette
dir en grey
d'espairs ray
gackt
l'arc~en~ciel
x japan
flow
nakajima megumi
may'n
aya hirano
plastic tree
LM.C
suG
Miyavi
Kana
Malice Mizer
hyde
boA
Asian Kung fu Generation
see-saw
chata
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:24 pm


The Pillows, of course, Kenji Yamamoto, and Hironobu Kageyama!

Forgotten Heros

Reply
International (music from around the world)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//