Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
This guild has... Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:37 pm


Coach Z
Sigurd S.
Coach Z
surprised Oh dear. I know someone who has around 12k posts and they joined around the end of June, that doesn't change a damn thing. <3 I will not be arguing with you for 20 pages, which I have done on my kornbob account oh so many times before.


Oh, it doesn't change a thing? It seemed to mean quite a bit when you considered me a 'noob...' I guess it doesn't since it's not going your way anymore?

Oh, wait, that's what I meant. It means nothing now because I am the noob in this case. You caught me.


It would appear so, my good sir.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:27 pm


Well, it sure got me my groove back, in all aspects. I get one more haunt, I get to talk to new people, among other things...

*Looks at the recent posts*

Oh, boy... so the tiff in the rant thread wasn't even the first... I just hope to heck that that was the last...

Momo K.
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:52 pm


domokun
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//