Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Firefly/Serenity Guild*~ (We aim to do what is right.)

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply RPG Forum
Miranda. Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scarlet witch 42

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:35 am


"a detour?" Alex paused for a moment she wasn't sure how she felt about this, she wanted the job to be simple. "As long as it goes as planned I'd rather get caught up with an angry crime lord."
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:36 pm


Samantha smirked to herself and commented, "I would like to know who this Crim Lord is. Any hints?"
It would really be bad if their first assignment turned out to be her last. That was not something she would like to have happen. So far things are going good. But that can change in the blink of an eye.

Triska
Crew


NeoSummers

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:15 am


"As long as I don't know him. I'll kill him."
He looked around.
"Or if I do know him and we're on bad terms, I'll kill him."
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:18 pm


"Well, i suppose its good you have principles." Alex said somewhat sarcastically.

scarlet witch 42


NeoSummers

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:15 am


Neo smiled.
"I am who I am."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:58 am


(has everyone forgotten about this?)
Alex looked at her gun "I guess, since the war I'm not much for killing."

scarlet witch 42


Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:18 am


OOC: No, I was just waiting for another response before posting. Or when it's something I feel Sam would like to have a say in.

BIC: Samantha shook her head, "I have not killed a single person in my life, but if it comes down to who's going to die I'm going to make sure it's not me. Although I can think of some instructors that would say otherwise."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:08 pm


Ian took another sip "You'd be amazed how much easier it is after the first time..." Ian looked at Sam directly, "Not that I'd want you to have kill anyone, Sam."

Erim Rathair


Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:14 am


Samantha looked at Ian with a surprised look. Surprise mainly because of the shiver that went down her spine on the idea of it getting easier the first time. It wasn't the statment itself, it was in the way it was said. All casurally.
Samantha got up from her seat and said, "I'm going to go check on the engien. Make sure things are still running properly."
Samantha wasn't exactly sure as to why the comment made her feel this way. She was afraid that maybe there was some truth in it. And that made her scared of herself.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:51 am


Ian stretched and yawned, "Im gonna head back to the bridge and make sure we don't bump into some ones..."

Erim Rathair

Reply
RPG Forum

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//