Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
ChatterBox Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadaccountnecro2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:46 pm


sarisa_senshi
Hooray! I just saw the finished update today, and I am so happy.

3nodding


I agree. This made a cute fuzzy bear appear out of nowhere and hug me in my joy. LOL Yes I am greatly shocked that they brought him back. My day is complete.

However... anyone else notice the HUGE Advant Children reference in that whole cliff scene though?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:22 pm


Don't forget, guild members...
Bump our post in the Registered Guilds on ocassion! biggrin
But don't forget to be courteous to other guilds, and post no more than one bump per hour.

Also, if you really want to be nice...
A certain crew member could use some help with a quest. But only do this out of the kindness of your heart, okay? There are no extra guild privaleges attached or anything if you choose to bump or donate. wink

Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100

User_2701

Toothsome Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:10 pm


I miss Gambino.
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:48 am


sarisa, you're too much ^^ razz


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:49 am


sarisa_senshi
Hooray! I just saw the finished update today, and I am so happy.

BTW, where did you get your banner, Rift? It's pretty cool. 3nodding
which banner? ><
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:47 pm


Riftwing
sarisa_senshi
Hooray! I just saw the finished update today, and I am so happy.

BTW, where did you get your banner, Rift? It's pretty cool. 3nodding
which banner? ><


Uh... um... It's been awhile, and so I'm trying to remember. sweatdrop
It was one that I remember you had up after the April 1st event, and it had something like Gambino saying "Thank you." (I think.)

Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:34 pm


I tihnk I made that one smile did you want a copy of it?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:57 pm


poor guild ::holds it::


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:09 pm


just checking in here. PM me if you ever want a reply or updates to the guild.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:57 am


thanks for letting me JOIN!!

`Ryu`

O.G. Elder

6,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:56 pm


Oh my goodness, even the Chatterbox is quiet. gonk
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:09 pm


VON HELSONS RULE U >:[ xD (odnt h8 i like gambino and was on there team for water fight i just like helsons more xD)(nice homepage very creative set up)

crow von helson

Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//