*skips up to you holding a plate of cookies* Welcome to the Island and yes you can eat the plate its made out a of a bigger cookie. I had an issues last month with the new member of the island eating a plate that wasn't made of a cookie.
*skips up to you holding a plate of cookies* Welcome to the Island and yes you can eat the plate its made out a of a bigger cookie. I had an issues last month with the new member of the island eating a plate that wasn't made of a cookie.
oo thank yous! *nomnomnom!*
Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:22 pm
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
unknownprincess
*skips up to you holding a plate of cookies* Welcome to the Island and yes you can eat the plate its made out a of a bigger cookie. I had an issues last month with the new member of the island eating a plate that wasn't made of a cookie.