Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
Filesharing Ethics Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadTiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:48 am


This reminds me.
I need to sell you Finale biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:22 am


yes. yes you do. xp

Nilthar


Kopy Kat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:19 pm


Nilthar
I think teh excuse i hate the most is "im poor" becuase if you really wanted to and wanted to support the artists, you would find a way.

Does anyone have friends who just borrow from you and never buy their own cds? its rather annoying...


I won't have any spendable money until September. gonk Unless I stop eating...

I have many a friend who has borrowed things and never returned them.

Including that single from A Perfect Circle that I never got to here because I left it in her car and she never returned it to me!!! scream b***h.

She also got a hold of some other CDs. crying

And then my other friend who borrowed my random anime theme mix, and when I asked for it back he was like "What are you talking about? I gave it back to you."

He found it a couple months later and felt pretty stupid. lol

And no one ever has anything for me to borrow. xp They always borrow from me.

Which is sad, because they all have parents who are married and can give them money. surprised

My mom has a 14 year old car, the only reason we have internet is because I use my dad's account (and the old computer he gave me), and I have to buy my own lunch. That's how poor we are. We is t3h ghettoz0rz. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:20 pm


A Perfect circle is great! sorry to hear it tho... i think eating is more important than jrock cds... or is it...?

Nilthar


Kopy Kat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:37 pm


Nilthar
A Perfect circle is great! sorry to hear it tho... i think eating is more important than jrock cds... or is it...?


A Perfect Circle = the best American rock band in evarr-ness. IMO. sweatdrop My mommy bought me their new one today though. heart _ heart She bought my brother a CD for X-mas, but he didn't want it, and he's at boot camp. She took it back today, but she could only get store credit, and they didn't have Gwen Stefani's CD like she wanted, so bought one for me instead.

J-ROCK > food
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:09 pm


if you like A Perfect Circle, do you like Tool too?

Tool kicksass too ~~

Nilthar


Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:36 pm


Nilthar
if you like A Perfect Circle, do you like Tool too?

Tool kicksass too ~~
Tool > APC <3
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:05 pm


I used to have a Tool CD.
Yep.

MadTiger
Vice Captain


Busty Biohazard

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:07 pm


I dun like Tool
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:37 pm


Tool is love. heart Except when Maynard performs in his undiepantz. whee That was creepy...It didn't help that they had people on the stage like the ones in the Schism video... gonk

APC = heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Rediculously small APC concert on my birthday = heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart That was sexy.

Kopy Kat


Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:55 pm


Kopy Kat
Tool is love. heart Except when Maynard performs in his undiepantz. whee That was creepy...It didn't help that they had people on the stage like the ones in the Schism video... gonk

APC = heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Rediculously small APC concert on my birthday = heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart That was sexy.
He's even creepier emerging from a girl suit after a lesbo scene....
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//