Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Aren't We Delicious?
paint contest!!1 --&gt; START! :D Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aelestial
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:55 pm


lolol
k I'm the only one online now
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:08 am


xDD

Papillon de Mort


Aelestial
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:55 pm


HURRY UP AND ENTER,

EEG
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:09 pm


Eggface says she's not entering xd SOLET'SENDIT.

Chieri
Crew


eig
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:11 pm


xd

Sorry guys. XB~~
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:30 am


Okay okay. :3 ended now. I'll collect all those who entered and make a list just to make sure i didn't forget anyone n_n~

And this afternoon i'll judge in my own private space and post it tomarrow.

D: I think i'm going to Draw for the winner. Like a body CG. Or something nice, so that it's actually worthwhile~ and like runner up stuff. Wishycards or something. sound good? o___O!?
itbetter :B

hello hoshi

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Papillon de Mort

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:06 am


SOUNDGOODCAP'N~ XV
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:54 pm


Okay!

I have these contestants:
Aelestial
Aijou
Bread Cat
Chieri
Dispo
Eig
HiatusMoogle
kiibo
Layshla
Limeaid
Papillion de Mort [2]
Pipermints
SilaquiVanLazereth
Willow Kitty

tell me if I missed someone XD

hello hoshi

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

hello hoshi

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:33 am


wah, this needs to go to the top of the list gonk
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:39 pm


Yay!

By the way, Papillon's sig pic is cute. XD

Aelestial
Crew


Papillon de Mort

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:52 pm


Am I really the only person who entered twice? I feel so lame. gonk

Thankies! whee Two bell silence did it-- she's wonderful. ^^
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:43 pm


I was planning on entering again but I couldn't think of anything to draw. But now it's too late. :'< Ohwell.

Limeade
Vice Captain

Reply
Aren't We Delicious?

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//