Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Le Poll Thread =) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you drink in the morning?
Apple/Orange Juice [a classic =P]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other Juice [interesting... =o]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Milk [yum, yum XD]
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Chocolate Milk [i'm unhealthy =)]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
COOKIES!!! [rahahaha! =D]
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8


Angellique

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:17 pm


:: Drinks Chocolate or Vanilla milk. :: =3
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:48 pm


I don't have chocolat lait. sad

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


FayeVal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:31 pm


White Cow Juice. Yummeh.. xp heart
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:00 am


DeathByExplosion.
I don't have chocolat lait. sad

*Cough.* Lait au chocolat. *Cough.*

fastforward


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:51 pm


fastforward
DeathByExplosion.
I don't have chocolat lait. sad

*Cough.* Lait au chocolat. *Cough.*

Hush up, Mr. mad I r teh crappy at french. x_x
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:33 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Hush up, Mr. mad I r teh crappy at french. x_x

That's why I correct you. Learn from it and get better. XP

fastforward

Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//