Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon Universe [A Rebirth]

Back to Guilds

For Roleplaying, Storytelling, Fan Art, and FanFictions 

Tags: Sailor Moon, Otaku Senshi, Sailor Senshi, Sailor Soldiers, Roleplaying 

Reply RECYCLE CENTER
***UPDATE!!!!**

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:52 pm


The home page was in DESPERATE need of a makeover. It is finished now, as are all of the updates to ALL of the RP's. ^_^

Vice Captain ~ Setsuna Lady Pluto
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:55 pm


horrah!!

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver


Kou Amatsuiki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:15 am


I have a suggestion for the front page;

The top have the birthday notices like you have.

Under that you should have the updates, make an image make it clearly separated with a clear title of UPDATES.

Under this you should have the rps summary’s, though I don’t really think they works to well, you’re probably best to have a sticky, locked, announcement thread in the main forum so it does not look as cluttered

Around all this have a clear boarder, like top and bottom.

Something like this;

|=======================================================|

BDAY

|=========================Updates=========================|

|=======================================================|

Just more graphical.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:02 am


I think it looks amazing! eek 3nodding

GS Neo Sailor Pluto


GS Neo Sailor Pluto

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:03 am


GS Sailor Triton
I have a suggestion for the front page;

The top have the birthday notices like you have.

Under that you should have the updates, make an image make it clearly separated with a clear title of UPDATES.

Under this you should have the rps summary’s, though I don’t really think they works to well, you’re probably best to have a sticky, locked, announcement thread in the main forum so it does not look as cluttered

Around all this have a clear boarder, like top and bottom.

Something like this;

|=======================================================|

BDAY

|=========================Updates=========================|

|=======================================================|

Just more graphical.


What are you talking about, Sailor Triton? It looks fine! neutral
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:10 pm


GS Sailor Charon
GS Sailor Triton
I have a suggestion for the front page;

The top have the birthday notices like you have.

Under that you should have the updates, make an image make it clearly separated with a clear title of UPDATES.

Under this you should have the rps summary’s, though I don’t really think they works to well, you’re probably best to have a sticky, locked, announcement thread in the main forum so it does not look as cluttered

Around all this have a clear boarder, like top and bottom.

Something like this;

|=======================================================|

BDAY

|=========================Updates=========================|

|=======================================================|

Just more graphical.


What are you talking about, Sailor Triton? It looks fine! neutral


She thought Setsuna was asking for help, that's why she made the suggestion. >_< She's a little fragile emotionally currently, so I don't think she would of responded here so I did for her. She's a little scared. o-o;

Earth Chiba Mamoru


LoneWolfHunt2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:03 pm


Looks great guys! Keep up the good work!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:20 am


Ah...well. I did not intend for this to be a suggestion thread but I do not ignore suggestions, however they may be. But I shall decide whether or not to use them. Anyhow, it is fine. ^_^ I am glad to see that Ama-chan has come around again. I hope she returns to us soon.

Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper

Reply
RECYCLE CENTER

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//