Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's So Very Special - The unofficial Radiohead Guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply It's So Very Special - The Unofficial Radiohead Guild
environment

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is global warming real?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  i don't know
  can you repeat the question?
View Results

ikeepmypimphandwaystrong
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:05 am


i was reading an interview with thom about the environment and global warming and in it he was saying about how he feel guilty ravelling ot us etc for tours which cause a lot of pollution and how he would consider not touring in us anymore neutral

sucks for you guys... but doesnt concern me as im seeign him in dublin next year he loves playing in ireland woo cool
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:34 am


Ugh! I think this just ruined my day...do you have the link to the interview?

TheKingOfCarrotFlowers


ikeepmypimphandwaystrong
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:45 am


sorry for ruining your day xP

http://arts.guardian.co.uk/news/story/0,,1924075,00.html
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:44 am


Radiohead can't stop touring in the US. There are many many many MANY fans over here in the western part of the world. There'd be riot if Radiohead were to ever do such a thing.

Neovenator
Vice Captain


ikeepmypimphandwaystrong
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:42 pm


if it were up o thom they would i think but the other band members dont feel as strongly about it as he does
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:10 am


Thanks for the link.

TheKingOfCarrotFlowers


Neovenator
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:12 pm


Thank god for the other guys. It's time like these that I'm glad I can say that Ed is my favorite member of the band.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:39 am


I dunno, I can see where Thom is coming from, and I respect that he feels that strongly...but I'm a little selfish and I want my Radiohead even if it means the polar ice caps melt...I think. No, I definitely do.

TheKingOfCarrotFlowers


Crazy Kitten Smile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:52 am


Radiohead hasn't been to Kansas City since the days of Pablo Honey.
Let's just say I would gladly kill all of the polar bears to see them live. And I like polar bears.
But then again, if Radiohead tours in the US, I'll probably be in college on the east coast, so I don't have anything to worry about.
Reply
It's So Very Special - The Unofficial Radiohead Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//