Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's So Very Special - The unofficial Radiohead Guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply It's So Very Special - The Unofficial Radiohead Guild
So anyone got the discbox?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neovenator
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:31 am


Because if you did, you should have probably got it by now. And you've probably heard the bonus tracks before me sad

Since we're all going to be bound to hear them sooner or later, what are your thoughts on the 8 tracks that came with the discbox?

Really eager to hear that Bangers and Mash studio version myself.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:55 am


i got an e mail to say that mine has been dispatched but i havent recieved it yet sad

ikeepmypimphandwaystrong
Captain


Neovenator
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:41 am


Sheesh, we should probably sue for false advertisement. I clearly remember reading that December 3rd was the day everyone was going to start getting them or something like that.

Well I got my hands on the new tracks. I must say that it's not In Rainbows impressive, but there is some quality stuff in there.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:46 pm


Yeah, I got the email too, but nothing's shown up so far! It'll probably get here later this week though.

I'm holding off on downloading the new tracks because I want to listen to them on CD first. I hear Down is the New Up is pretty damn awesome.

SilverTiger


Neovenator
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:11 pm


Down is the New Up didn't impress me. I was more impressed by Mk1, Last Flowers, and Up on the Ladder, and 4-Minute Warning. 4 Minute Warning could have fit perfectly in In Rainbows. Place it right after Videotape and make Videotape blend into 4 Minute Warning and that would have been a great ending to In Rainbows.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:56 am


Whaaaat, I heard they weren't being shipped to North America until Jan 1. Because I certainly haven't gotten mine yet. stare

Crazy Kitten Smile


ikeepmypimphandwaystrong
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:23 pm


i got mine last week btw its sweet
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:00 pm


Oh nevermind, I got it. I have a picture of it on my profile!

Crazy Kitten Smile


Neovenator
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:47 pm


I envy those who got it. I can't wait til I can buy the cd next year. For then I refuse to see any album art until then.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:36 am


Finally got mine! It's pretty sweet. I like the artbook (and the fact that there are lyrics now, haha) a lot. The vinyl is a bit hard to get in and out of the book, though!

SilverTiger

Reply
It's So Very Special - The Unofficial Radiohead Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//