Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Megatokyo 

Reply Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337
welcome new members Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:09 pm


I wish I had spiffeh dentures... all I have is my real teeth... but then... I'm not quite as old as you... I have a cane though!! ... Of course ... it's more a prop-of-doom than a walking-aide... but still...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:56 am


domokun *chompy dentures of doom* Now if you'll excuse me, I have a bingo appointment to go to. *hobbles off with walker*

bluecherry
Vice Captain


my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:29 pm


I play bingo with my Nana when we visit her ... and I usually win at least one game.... biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:42 pm


hey everyone im new

.~Lu Bunny~.


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:15 am


*waves* hey! welcome to the guild. Care for some pocky? *hands out the digital pocky she forces upon all new members* xd
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:24 pm


I'd take it if I were you.

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


Pirako

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:45 pm


i have sooooo missed the pocky....*crys tears of joy*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:01 am


*drowns him in a torrent of digital pocky* I was just wondering where you went the other day! surprised

bluecherry
Vice Captain


Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:15 am


hello all! demon_light here just letting feellow guild members that i've changed my name and am now Zelly-fangirl.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:54 pm


Name changes are fun...

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


Pirako

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:02 pm


bluecherry
*drowns him in a torrent of digital pocky* I was just wondering where you went the other day! surprised
yea, i have disappeared for awhile. ive been working all summer, all i get to do is sleep and work. but i have returned!!! *dances*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:57 am


darn clams. Stealing one of our limited number of active members. Really, stupid things, I don't even see why people like them. They smell bad too. You hear that clams, you kidnapping theives? j00 smell bad! mad

and name changes are expensive crying I'd never change my name any way, i've never changed names on anything on the internet, not even my e-mail/screen name, it's still the same once since we first got the internet. I kind of get to feeling like it's my identification and I get attatched to it. xd

bluecherry
Vice Captain


my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:54 am


Name changes are only expensive if you've used up all your free ones ... I think you get 3 free ones or some such number.....
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:30 am


im with blue, once i get a name i stick with it, ive tried to change names on my computer but i end up changing it back like a half hour later cus it doesnt feel right.

Pirako

Reply
Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//