Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Music Guild

Back to Guilds

For casual listeners and musicwhores alike. 

Tags: Rock, Alternative, Bands, Musician, Discussion 

Reply Teh Music Guild
So, what instruments do you WISH you could play? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

star_kattywolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:08 am


The Tenor sax
The harmonica
the Guitar
Bass Guitar
Piano
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:45 pm


well i already play the instruiment, guitar, and for those of u who think its easy no it aint multiply 6 by 21 and thats how many notes there are on a normal guitar neck plus there are 100+ chords

krowsrebellion


Matt_Critt

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:15 pm


i would love to learn to play the bagpipes...............tat would be the s**t
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:49 pm


the trompet,violin,guitar,drums

ice18

5,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

OtherWorlds

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:44 am


I would really like to learn how to play the drums. My friend is going to teach me in a little while though biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:09 pm


i play guitar and i want to also play bass

Thee Lucky Charms


nisfornataya

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:35 pm


electric guitar biggrin

& drums heart
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:46 am


Piano.. i know its really hard and takes ages to learn really well, but my mate plays it and when we were on camp for school he started playing it and io was like wow... i wish i could do that... he has been playin since he was 5 and now hes 17 so hes pretty good lol.

lick it up


allisono340

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:48 pm


I wish I could play the drums.
I have no sense of rhythm though.
xp
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:06 pm


Right now I sing and play keyboard/piano. I want to play guitar but I don't know if I have time to get really good at it. I would rather be an excellent pianist than a mediocre guitar/keyboard player.

Electric Tacos


Haley Beth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:07 pm


I play violin and piano but I wish I could play the drums.......
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:56 am


i play guitar but i really want to learn the drums..like REALLY heart

osfsdfdshfsd


kiera567

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:08 am


i'd like to play bass guitar and get better at playing the piano cause i've not practised for a while
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:21 pm


Trumpet, Piano, Bass, Cello

Mandocello


Roses and Revolvers

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:58 pm


I wish I could play the drums and bass guitar.
Reply
Teh Music Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//