Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Other Random things! ^_^
ZOMG! It's Squishy! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whoo. A new poll.
  -insert optimistic responce- :'D
  -insert pessimistic responce- D:<
  -insert sadistic responce- >:D
View Results

Lii-kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:29 pm


Wh00t! You got it! blaugh
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:15 pm


O.O *Jaw drops*

...Seriously?

onecoolc
Vice Captain


Lii-kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:25 am


Yep. The answer was anything that wasn't a color.

Sneak-attack is fun because people just keep ticking off colors. blaugh

Toothbrush works 'cuz it wasn't a color. ^_______^
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:26 am


xd Neat.... My brother is doomed...

onecoolc
Vice Captain


Lii-kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:11 am


Wh00t! Woe be to the Cee's Brother!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:41 pm


...Yes, Woe be...

onecoolc
Vice Captain


Lii-kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:46 am


So...? Tried it yet? How'd it turn out?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:22 pm


Eh, I haven't had a good chance yet... But I'm planning on doing it tomarrow morning when were walking to the bus stop 3nodding

onecoolc
Vice Captain


Lascivious Lady G

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:47 am


twisted twisted twisted
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:02 pm


o.O

Lii-kun
Vice Captain


Lascivious Lady G

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:56 pm


I'm naturally eViL
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:32 am


Yeah, and I'm naturally CuTe AnD cUdDlLy.

Lii-kun
Vice Captain


Lascivious Lady G

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:13 pm


I'm naturally PhSyCoTiC
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:33 pm


I'm naturally tHe OpPoSiTe.

Lii-kun
Vice Captain


Lascivious Lady G

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:48 pm


I'm naturally GoInG tO kIlL jOo
Reply
Other Random things! ^_^

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//