|
|
| Well? |
| Claire, definitly |
|
31% |
[ 14 ] |
| Ada of course! |
|
36% |
[ 16 ] |
| Ashley! Yay! |
|
6% |
[ 3 ] |
| He should just stay single!!! XD |
|
25% |
[ 11 ] |
|
| Total Votes : 44 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:17 pm
Sporadic77 He could just be interested in her fashion sense.... whee Uhhh sure... stare Its strange that all pretty boys are considered homosexual...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:58 pm
Mr. Kennedy Uhhh sure... stare Its strange that all pretty boys are considered homosexual... well, it's just that... pretty-boys tend to be gay, so it's always assumed... sweatdrop
but I know Leon isn't gay... that'd be... scary... eek
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:37 pm
Mr. Kennedy Sporadic77 He could just be interested in her fashion sense.... whee Uhhh sure... stare Its strange that all pretty boys are considered homosexual... Yea, you think straight men don't have a sense of style anymore, eh. rolleyes
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:33 pm
Woah! I thought this thread was dead, I haven't seen it in ages. eek
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:46 pm
The_Spirit_Fox_Kurama Woah! I thought this thread was dead, I haven't seen it in ages. eek Some people revive old threads. Sometimes the topic is so outdate that I get the urge to close those old threads.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:29 am
Biohazard EXTREME Mr. Kennedy Sporadic77 He could just be interested in her fashion sense.... whee Uhhh sure... stare Its strange that all pretty boys are considered homosexual... Yea, you think straight men don't have a sense of style anymore, eh. rolleyes I certainly don't. All these weird boys wandering around in hoodies, and scruffy jeans, with their hands in their pockets, glaring at people who look at them.... it's not pretty.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:33 am
prince_chameleon I certainly don't. All these weird boys wandering around in hoodies, and scruffy jeans, with their hands in their pockets, glaring at people who look at them.... it's not pretty. Yea, but you forget one important factor: Leon is not a BOY. He's a MAN of at least 27. Men tend to grow out of their 'Baggy Rebel' look, unless they become a rapper. And, hell, even rappers have class these days. So just because a MAN has a sense of style, doesn't make him gay or bi.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:02 pm
Being that I don't want an argument over this subject to start up again, why don't we just say that if Leon were a real life person, the idea of him being bisexual or homosexual is possible, but in the eyes of Capcom, he's straight? Hm? Sound good everyone?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:17 pm
I prefer Leon with Ada, but the relationship might be kinda one-sided, seeing as how Ada would clearly be overly dominant.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:02 pm
Uenna Being that I don't want an argument over this subject to start up again, why don't we just say that if Leon were a real life person, the idea of him being bisexual or homosexual is possible, but in the eyes of Capcom, he's straight? Hm? Sound good everyone? Okay. I don't like the subject either...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:43 pm
Biohazard EXTREME prince_chameleon I certainly don''t. All these weird boys wandering around in hoodies, and scruffy jeans, with their hands in their pockets, glaring at people who look at them.... it''s not pretty. Yea, but you forget one important factor: Leon is not a BOY. He''s a MAN of at least 27. Men tend to grow out of their ''Baggy Rebel'' look, unless they become a rapper. And, hell, even rappers have class these days. So just because a MAN has a sense of style, doesn''t make him gay or bi. But I''ve never SEEN a man with any kind of style. Except for my big brother. And out of the women, he does seem to like Ada best, I suppose.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:50 pm
Prince_Saffir Biohazard EXTREME prince_chameleon I certainly don''t. All these weird boys wandering around in hoodies, and scruffy jeans, with their hands in their pockets, glaring at people who look at them.... it''s not pretty. Yea, but you forget one important factor: Leon is not a BOY. He''s a MAN of at least 27. Men tend to grow out of their ''Baggy Rebel'' look, unless they become a rapper. And, hell, even rappers have class these days. So just because a MAN has a sense of style, doesn''t make him gay or bi. But I''ve never SEEN a man with any kind of style. Except for my big brother. And out of the women, he does seem to like Ada best, I suppose. I agree with Sa-chan, but let's never mind that. Out of the girls up there, I still think he should stay single.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:18 pm
Uenna Being that I don't want an argument over this subject to start up again, why don't we just say that if Leon were a real life person, the idea of him being bisexual or homosexual is possible, but in the eyes of Capcom, he's straight? Hm? Sound good everyone? Well that's what I'm saying, a game company is not gonna debate over a character's sexuality unless there's a PURPOSE to it, like for example comic relief. There's only one gay Video Game character I know and he's in Shadow Hearts Covenant... Oh and there's Alfred, but he doesn't count. ninja
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:12 pm
I am a Leon X Claire person myself. They seem so cute to me. ^_^
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:30 pm
Biohazard EXTREME Uenna Being that I don't want an argument over this subject to start up again, why don't we just say that if Leon were a real life person, the idea of him being bisexual or homosexual is possible, but in the eyes of Capcom, he's straight? Hm? Sound good everyone? Well that's what I'm saying, a game company is not gonna debate over a character's sexuality unless there's a PURPOSE to it, like for example comic relief. There's only one gay Video Game character I know and he's in Shadow Hearts Covenant... Oh and there's Alfred, but he doesn't count. ninja LMAO xd "Alfred can't be gay! He's in love with his sister!" - Friend
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|