Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Reveal your embarassing secrets! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:27 pm


Eliscard
Going to bed, g'night.

Buh-bye! See you, sometime around the next year or so.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:28 pm


Eliscard
Going to bed, g'night.

Nighty night. 10:20 p.m. here. :p

malapropism life


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:21 pm


I don't cook my ramens <.<;;

and I'm a guy domokun
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:27 pm


I talk to my pets. And can undertsnad what they are saying back xD Like this afternoon when I was getting dressed and asked my cat and dog what they though. My cat gave the typical male answer of "You look fine" and my dog told me to change the shirt xD

Cyber Grape

Assimilated Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:46 pm


domokun
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//