Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miette

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:03 pm


I'm never here! gonk I really should check back more. Welcome everyone, sorry I'm not around...I have a very busy life at the moment, and will for the next couple months...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:08 pm


Hiya, I've Raver Rouge and I'm a 16 year old Junior. I love to draw, write, and think. I guess you could say I'm a jack-of-all-trades... except for sports sweatdrop Well, I love catgirls, they are cute beyond cute whee And that's all. *bows and exits*

Roma DeVant


Paws in Naughty Places

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:33 pm


Hiya! I'm Akara-chan... catgirls are just so adorable... I'm 18... and not good with intro's! whee heart
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:49 pm


O.O I..I ..I...I am ummm Angel(April) I um live in the state of NY I am 17. I am the person that breaks the Ice in a conversation bwahaha.I used to be shy at first but now i dont care... I Love cat girls ears and tail i really want one in real life that would rock. Im supposed to be a Senior don ask what happen you will say im sorry to me but im over the reason now im a junior woooo...... yeah what ever ... I wanna become a anime artist or the people who does there voices.. I wanna learn Japanese and live in Japan or Florida.. I also wanna kno how to make the pictures move (animation) well i think i convered alot of things and that i do believe is enough well adios Oh here is a pic of me.... beware


User Image

snowboarderneko_Angel


Vampireko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:47 am


Hi.. I'm young but alitte wiser than most my age... I'm peaceful unless I get mad... I ... Well am hit alot...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:14 pm


Hi... um Im Nerezza, Im new here... just joined, I already put the banner in my sig if thats alright sweatdrop anyway... um, If you havent already noticed, I love catgirls/catboys as well, ever since i first saw them ^^ uh... I really don't now what else to say... so um.. hi all 3nodding

Nerezza-6


Vampireko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:22 pm


Hi.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:05 am


My name super_shadow_raven (Lauren) and Im 11 I have loved any thing like a cat ever since I was born my best friend is a cat (Colen the cat) When I was a baby he was a kitten 3nodding anyway my point is I heart him
donate cat ears to me Please! 3nodding

* *
(. .)
(I I)~
whee 3nodding Kitty whee 3nodding

super_shadow_raven


tina_the_bloddy_kittie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:37 pm


well there is soooo much to say about me so if u really wanna know anything about me i sugest to click on this link its one of my profiles it says the most about me and if u r bored there is so many quiz links u can go to and have fun with lol =^_^=

http://vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=blood_night_sky

domokun smile xd heart
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:20 pm


I'm Lowdown. I've been around. I love catgirls. I've had a few a girlfriends over the years. Want one for my very own one day. 3nodding

Lowdown


REDWALL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:59 am


Meh, like someone said a little while ago, "I suck at intros" razz , ok here I go.

"*ahem* I HAVE COME TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD MUWHAHAHAH *cough cough cough hack hack* ummm.... yea... *walks off stage*"

Thank you thank you. I will gladly except all donations if you please razz joking

*he takes 99 bows and hits his head on the floor* OUCH! Well I guess I will have to start over again ^-^;;;

Ok ok ok I will stop now razz

~~~~~~~~~

As you can tell sometimes I TRY (that being the key word) to be funny, but I usally don't succed (And I can't spell lol).

I am 16 (17, 2 days after christmas) Male (d'uh) but I like catgirls... I can't understand why... although it may have something to do with the fact I am a furry ^-^

See you all later peps.

~~~~~~~~

p.s I would have donated around 1.5k but I gave it to a friend for her quest sweatdrop My sowwie, I will donate when I get some gold.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:56 pm


hiya! i like duckies and kitties but kitties are my ULTIMATE FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mwahhahahahaha. i love cat gurlz they're soooooooooooo adorable! lol. well yea i gotta go get summore gold. buh bye. heart

caramel~uzu~tenshi


Lehki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:16 pm


Hello peoples. Name's Lehki as you might have guessed. I've always liked cats and I'm a straight guy, so catgirls is like putting two of my favorite things together. They're just so adorably awesome! heart
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:00 pm


Hello there. Name's Edward, age 20. In my third year of college. Been a catgirl fan for god knows how long, wish I looked through the guild pages sooner. I'm also a very active member of the Adult Furries Guild.

Eddily


Archangel Serith

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:05 pm


I'm Evan Hiley, and I'm 11. I've just started middle school, and unfortuantely.. No CAtgirl Pictures because NO SUMMER! NOO!! crying Oh well. I lurve video games, and I ish teh young perv.
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//