Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
bump for gambino Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jamizoid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:22 pm


Locasta
Jamizoid
Locasta
bump 36

Is it just me, or does EVERYONE on Gaia have a lunar cloak now?

It's just the donation boom. Everyone is probably gonna wear it for a week and then return to normal.. sweatdrop


bump 38

Still, I've never seen that many people wearing the same item before. O_O I swear, I've seen threads consisting of so many big black moons it almost made me trip out!

Meh, I bought mine for a reason anyway. ninja

Me too.. ninja ninja
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:23 pm


bump 39

Yay for MS-Paint! I got a scanner so I'm going to try and draw my own Gambino banner. Will probably come out like crap but I'm doing it anyways.

Emperess Lu


Emperess Lu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:26 pm


bump 40
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:27 pm


bump 41

Holy crap, did I just fill five pages with bumpy goodness??
My boredness astounds even me!

Emperess Lu


Emperess Lu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:28 pm


bump 42

Why'd you buy your cloak? For selling purposes? ninja
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:29 pm


bumpo numero 43

Emperess Lu


Emperess Lu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:31 pm


bump 44

sixteen... more.. to go..
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:31 pm


Locasta
bump 42

Why'd you buy your cloak? For selling purposes? ninja
Maybe..Maybe I needed it for a cosplay.. ninja

Jamizoid


Emperess Lu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:33 pm


bump 45

I bought it for a few reasons:

1. It's l33t.
2. It's obviously going to be v.expensive, v.soon. I paid 7k for mine on the second day of it's release ;_;
3. scare the n00bs
4. And yeah, a cosplay of sorts.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:33 pm


domokun

Jamizoid


Emperess Lu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:35 pm


bump 46

Ugh! Sixty bumps takes so LONG!

(Aaah! My lamp just fell on me! gonk )
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:37 pm


bump 47

Emperess Lu


Emperess Lu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:38 pm


bump 48

You wouldn't, by chance, know of a good item I can use to cover my avi's head, do you?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:40 pm


bump 49

(11 more to go, huzzah!)

Emperess Lu


Emperess Lu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:41 pm


bump 50
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//