Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild
Once more with feeling! Did musical buffy do it for you? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Favorite song~
Going through the motions
2%
 2%  [ 4 ]
I've got a theory
4%
 4%  [ 6 ]
Under your spell
19%
 19%  [ 28 ]
I'll never tell.
8%
 8%  [ 12 ]
Rest in peace
28%
 28%  [ 42 ]
What you feel(Sweet's song)
4%
 4%  [ 6 ]
Standing in the way
4%
 4%  [ 7 ]
walk through the fire
23%
 23%  [ 34 ]
Something to sing about
2%
 2%  [ 4 ]
Where do we go from here?
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 146


Bryn McCardell
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:19 pm


Bryoni
I didn't like season six at all really, except for this episode. (Although I liked the episode when Buffy was in the hospital, and you didn't know which life was real.)

This episode is fun, and I really love it a lot. smile I even bought the soundtrack so I could sing along to them.... Heh he, I'm such a nerd.


Agreed, although a lot of episodes with the Trio were hilarious whee
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:32 pm


Bryn McCardell
Bryoni
I didn't like season six at all really, except for this episode. (Although I liked the episode when Buffy was in the hospital, and you didn't know which life was real.)

This episode is fun, and I really love it a lot. smile I even bought the soundtrack so I could sing along to them.... Heh he, I'm such a nerd.


Agreed, although a lot of episodes with the Trio were hilarious whee


Heh he. I generally just cracked up because seeing Jonathan trying to be evil always reminded me of that episode in season four, when he becomes the centre of Buffy. whee

Bryoni


Bryn McCardell
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:39 pm


Bryoni
Bryn McCardell
Bryoni
I didn't like season six at all really, except for this episode. (Although I liked the episode when Buffy was in the hospital, and you didn't know which life was real.)

This episode is fun, and I really love it a lot. smile I even bought the soundtrack so I could sing along to them.... Heh he, I'm such a nerd.


Agreed, although a lot of episodes with the Trio were hilarious whee


Heh he. I generally just cracked up because seeing Jonathan trying to be evil always reminded me of that episode in season four, when he becomes the centre of Buffy. whee


I just love Jonathan xd He's always funny
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:42 pm


Bryn McCardell
Bryoni
Bryn McCardell
Bryoni
I didn't like season six at all really, except for this episode. (Although I liked the episode when Buffy was in the hospital, and you didn't know which life was real.)

This episode is fun, and I really love it a lot. smile I even bought the soundtrack so I could sing along to them.... Heh he, I'm such a nerd.


Agreed, although a lot of episodes with the Trio were hilarious whee


Heh he. I generally just cracked up because seeing Jonathan trying to be evil always reminded me of that episode in season four, when he becomes the centre of Buffy. whee


I just love Jonathan xd He's always funny


Yep, he's definitely amusing. *grins*

Bryoni


Bryn McCardell
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:43 pm


Bryoni
Bryn McCardell
Bryoni
Bryn McCardell
Bryoni
I didn't like season six at all really, except for this episode. (Although I liked the episode when Buffy was in the hospital, and you didn't know which life was real.)

This episode is fun, and I really love it a lot. smile I even bought the soundtrack so I could sing along to them.... Heh he, I'm such a nerd.


Agreed, although a lot of episodes with the Trio were hilarious whee


Heh he. I generally just cracked up because seeing Jonathan trying to be evil always reminded me of that episode in season four, when he becomes the centre of Buffy. whee


I just love Jonathan xd He's always funny


Yep, he's definitely amusing. *grins*


Maybe that's because he invented the internet 3nodding whee
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:47 pm


Bryn McCardell
Bryoni

Yep, he's definitely amusing. *grins*


Maybe that's because he invented the internet 3nodding whee


Yes, along with numerous other things. He's just so multi-talented. wink

Bryoni


Bryn McCardell
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:49 pm


Bryoni
Bryn McCardell
Bryoni

Yep, he's definitely amusing. *grins*


Maybe that's because he invented the internet 3nodding whee


Yes, along with numerous other things. He's just so multi-talented. wink


Incredibly 4laugh
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:16 am


I loved Under You Spell! I love Amber Benson's voice! It's beautiful and the lyrics are so sweet. Willow and Tara are the best couple and I just love it!

flyingkittens


DarkPrincessOfAngels

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:51 pm


I love the song "Rest In Peace". Spike is my favorite character and that song was just awesome. The other songs were pretty good too. I actually have that soundtrack somewhere.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:54 pm


ive got a thoery and the fire hydrant song where the best wait you cant forget about the ......MUSTARD SONG xd xd xd xd

ramaena


Baraboo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:04 pm


I loved Rest in Peace. One of my favorite songs. I was surprised how good the songs from that episode were just as songs, I knew they would be good, but most songs from musicals I wouldn't want to listen too unless I was seeing the movie/play. I have quite a few on my everyday playlist.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:58 am


yeah the songs where really good for a random musical episode

ramaena


W.Rosenberg

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:42 am


I loved that episode!... it scared me the first time i watched it... normally the scooby gang shouldn't sing... but this time it just seemed to work...!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:45 pm


W.Rosenberg
I loved that episode!... it scared me the first time i watched it... normally the scooby gang shouldn't sing... but this time it just seemed to work...!
im only doing this cuz your my friend but be more specific biggrin

ramaena


W.Rosenberg

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:53 pm


ramaena
W.Rosenberg
I loved that episode!... it scared me the first time i watched it... normally the scooby gang shouldn't sing... but this time it just seemed to work...!
im only doing this cuz your my friend but be more specific biggrin
if you think about it... take a deep breath calm your self and think about it... the people on buffy don't sing... any of the other episodes, other then the few exeptions has any of the scooby gang sang?... no!... so if you jumped into that episode and not knowing the plot... buffy singing is kind of creepy!!!... but i mean i now love it so what matters... it was just another demon... i mean it split everyone up for a while but its like any other demon episode... only the demon made them sing!!!... ( i know this might not make any sence but it was my rant for the day so bare with me)...
Reply
The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//