Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you a slave, or a master?

Back to Guilds

This guild is a slave and master RP.Choose now. Are you a slave, or a master? 

Tags: slaves, masters, role play, pets, fantasy 

Reply Town (open -Adding more)
restaurant Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx_club_of_hearts_xXx

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:55 pm


"is that so?"
she giggled softly
"i win when master and i fight."
she smiled at him
 
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:12 pm


Kara blushed softly and smiled to herself. "I would never want a break from it all. It's what I like for. I love the beatings."

Rainbow Kitten x3

5,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

xJimmy_Riotx

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:58 pm


Tyler smiked and chuckled, Tyler was a God of War in 20.A.D with his supurb magic skills and his insane speed and power no one really mached him in a fight."Well I'd love to see that. But sadly I must go. Nice meeting you."Tyler stood up and walked out of the restrant.

(I'll post lator)
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:36 pm


"yeah i'll kick you're butt too tyler"
she giggled softly
"and no don't take me wrong i like pain.
pain is pleasure for me"
 

xXx_club_of_hearts_xXx

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

xJimmy_Riotx

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:56 pm


Tyler stoped in his tracks."Don't give me that opening. Its been awile sence I've had my true ''meal''. Don't leave that neck of yours open little girl."Tyler walked off into the night.
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:04 pm


she flipped her hair back
"then bite me tyler i won't mind!"
she walked over to the bar and took a shot

xXx_club_of_hearts_xXx

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

xJimmy_Riotx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:09 pm


Tyler smriked and shook his head."The blood of a slave isn't worth my time."Tyler walked out of the restrant and out of the city to his house.
Reply
Town (open -Adding more)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//