|
|
|
|
|
|
|
collapsiblbunny Vice Captain
|
Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:59 pm
Oh my God! Vi! I'm trying to get caught up with these games on the ASG and every time I get on one I see you saying something about vegan enchaladas shaped like catacombs!!!!! What is a catacomb!?!? gonk
You forgot to make a wish so I wish that my fortune cookie that I just ate tonight is right.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:31 pm
Uhm... go here... that's where it all started... (I'm curious now...) Granted, but whatever it says won't turn out the way you want it to. I wish the sound on my computer would come back!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:32 pm
Granted, but they'll be so slow you'll be bored to tears. I wish I didn't have to do my homework!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:46 pm
Granted but you'll be stuck with it for the rest of your life!
I wish I had a stuffed animal right next to me that would talk to me! rofl
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:35 pm
Granted, but there'll be a huge oil spill outside your dryer. When the laundry is done, it'll fall out and onto the oil spill. Then you'll have to redo the laundry more than once, plus clean up all the oil. I wish my dad would stop being overprotective after tomorrow when I go to the self-defense class he's making me go to!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:33 pm
Granted, but you'll never be able to find your crochet hook afterward. I wish my dad would let me stay home alone overnight!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Bubbling_Stream Vice Captain
|
Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:06 am
Granted, but then you wont want to.
I wish my grandma wasn't here. xP
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:14 pm
Granted, but you'll end up wherever she does. I wish the project I have to do for homework would just be done right now!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:05 pm
Granted, but it'll be the worst damn coffee you ever had. Plus you'll get addicted to it and be up all night, every night. Then we'll need to get you another hug-me jacket, and it'll have to be at the highest level of extra-strength-ness. I wish I had a hot glue gun!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:57 pm
Granted, but only in really ugly colors. I wish I wasn't addicted to my computer!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|