|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:32 pm
here is a couple of em
"Oh yeah Mai, little Asian chick, likes to kick people, yeah last time I saw her she was at the bottom of an elevator shaft with a SUV rammed up her a**."
"I bet your still on hold with "Can I get another dead Asian hooker b***h." "
"On your tombstone it should read always in the wrong place, at the wrong time. " How about YIPPIE KAI YAY ******** just killed a helicopter with a car." "Hundreds of thousands of people get killed by cars every year thats just like four more."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:47 pm
are they all from the same one??
i want to say one of the die hards... but i've never seen the 4th one and it's been ages since i've seen the other three....
i do love their names though... Die Hard Die Hard 2: Die Harder Die Hard with a Vengeance...
I'm a big fan of the 3rd... cus it ties in so well with the 1st...
you know i'm gonna say the 4th die hard if they are all from the same movie... cus i remember not anything about an asian chick in the other ones...
if i'm right... then....
"Well maybe the rain... is really to blame. (dramatic pause) So I'll remove the cause... but not... the symptom!"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|