Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia's Transformers Guild

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Transformers, Autobots, Decepticons, Maximals, Predacons 

Reply Starscream's Ramblings (Non Transfomers Discussion and Word Games)
Non-Transformer GD topic. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katlyne
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:40 pm


This guild has 89 members, 11 short of 100 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:22 pm


I'm really proud how much it's grown. I owe it all to to crew.

Hino Recca
Crew


KnightFourteen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:14 pm


Wow, I remember when it was still only one page and didn't have it's own forum. It's so much more organized now. There's a good ammount of emembers, but how many participate? I mean, I can understand some people not doing stuff daily, but ya'know, like monthly or less?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:28 pm


Kikaryu
Wow, I remember when it was still only one page and didn't have it's own forum. It's so much more organized now. There's a good ammount of emembers, but how many participate? I mean, I can understand some people not doing stuff daily, but ya'know, like monthly or less?


ooo ooooo I'm active *waves* hehehe sweatdrop

maybe we should do some events or something to bring up the spirits a little.

DevilsLight
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100

KnightFourteen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:49 pm


DevilsLight
Kikaryu
Wow, I remember when it was still only one page and didn't have it's own forum. It's so much more organized now. There's a good ammount of emembers, but how many participate? I mean, I can understand some people not doing stuff daily, but ya'know, like monthly or less?


ooo ooooo I'm active *waves* hehehe sweatdrop

maybe we should do some events or something to bring up the spirits a little.

Not a bad idea. sweatdrop I'm not really good at coming up with activity ideas unfortunatly... Still, it is a good idea.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:09 am


hey I think we should have a thread for advertisement of shops by members cuz... I went surfing in minishop area and look what I found hehe

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8399845

DevilsLight
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100

KnightFourteen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:19 pm


I went to Comic-Con for a day today. It was awesome. I have a couple TF-related pics in the TF Movie section 'cause yes, it kinda relates to the movie. But keeping on non-TF topic, it was pretty cool there. Not as awesome as Anime Expo, but still, this was one convention that it'd be worth and better staying all the days.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:02 am


Due to inactivity this has been de-stickied.

Hino Recca
Crew


KnightFourteen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:10 am


Hino Recca
Due to inactivity this has been de-stickied.
Aww, too bad...

Well, here's to making it more used.

I finally got an i-Pod. It's amaizing. That's all the news xd
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:45 am


Well if it wants to stay on the first page it will call people to itself.

Are Ipods worth it. I mean just what are they for?

Hino Recca
Crew


kenshiro28

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:34 pm


I don't really understand the big deal about it myself. As far as I know, they're just like MP3 players but alot more expensive and they can't hold as many songs. confused I'd rather just use a PSP for that sort of thing: it's cheaper and I'll be able to play games on it. pirate
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:04 pm


Hino Recca
Well if it wants to stay on the first page it will call people to itself.

Are Ipods worth it. I mean just what are they for?
kenshiro28
I don't really understand the big deal about it myself. As far as I know, they're just like MP3 players but alot more expensive and they can't hold as many songs. confused I'd rather just use a PSP for that sort of thing: it's cheaper and I'll be able to play games on it. pirate

Well, 1st off you have to use iTunes on your computer to organize all your stuff. So, after all your songs have proper title/Artist/Genera/Album info on it, you then connect your iPod to your computer and all the info (including playlists) will be transfered to your iPod.
Also, if you ever get new songs on your computer or modify playlist or change current song info, the next time you hook up your iPod to your computer it'll automatically syncronize with your iTunes. It is pretty awesome. It's definatly worth it if you have plenty of music and like to listen to it a lot. Also, if your picky about your own personal playlists, having an iPod will benifit you.
At fist I also wasn't sure if it was worth it 'til my friend got one, and I have way more songs than him. Also when listening to your iPod, you can listen to songs by just 1 artist, by genera, by album, by playlist, by your own ratings for the music, and so on and so on.

However, if you like video stuff more and all that extra catagorizing of music isn't as important, yeah, a PSP is better (although I haven't really heard any ratings for PSP games from X-Play yet).

KnightFourteen
Crew


Recca Hino
Captain

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:10 am


Katlyne
This guild has 89 members, 11 short of 100 3nodding


We've finally hit 100. Although technically we're only at 98 since I have 2 alts present.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:49 am


Recca Hino
Katlyne
This guild has 89 members, 11 short of 100 3nodding


We've finally hit 100. Although technically we're only at 98 since I have 2 alts present.
Well get there soon enough. We're still growing!

KnightFourteen
Crew


Hino Recca
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:40 am


Yep, and now it's officially a hundred and beyound! Yay!
Reply
Starscream's Ramblings (Non Transfomers Discussion and Word Games)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//