Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:The Official Edward Elric Fanclub-[FMA]:.

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply .:Teh Edward Elric Fanclub:.
Anime or Manga? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RenkinjutsuNinja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:11 pm


I can tell... stare
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:41 pm


Good.

Alchemist of the Twilight


RenkinjutsuNinja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:01 pm


Should i get blue highlights?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:41 pm


Well, I don't know what you look like, so how should I know?

I once wanted to get red highlights, but I'm passed that XD (DAMMIT!)

Alchemist of the Twilight


RenkinjutsuNinja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:55 am


i have red tips and bangs! HA!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:28 pm


I definitly like the manga more. the anime changes too much... I usually end up yelling at the tv... I think the manga is way more descriptive and funnier.

StarGirl_77


RenkinjutsuNinja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:11 pm


I like the manga for edwin and the comedy...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:16 pm


StarGirl_77
I definitly like the manga more. the anime changes too much... I usually end up yelling at the tv... I think the manga is way more descriptive and funnier.

Hello, Stary! You finally joined =3

Alchemist of the Twilight


izuna_13_13

Shirtless Codger

20,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:05 am


manga manga manga manga
Reply
.:Teh Edward Elric Fanclub:.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//