Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime/Video Games
Post Your Anime Pictures Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOLD
  GUILD
View Results

Soren Raich

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:25 pm


User Image
it isn't really a 'picture' more or less an animated icon...but whatever, it's my favorite.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:31 pm


User Image

xp

User Image

hee hee, this one was from R.O.D ep 2, i took it >.<

User Image

User Image

^^;;

Chiko san-san


Estoc

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:44 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:41 am


oh my gosh this pictures are so beautiful...and wonderful!....I love nekojin femmes....<3

lol

and yaoi/shonen-ai..I just love anime!!

w00t for awesomeness! <33

Blade Mistress Yuu


-_-Higes Blue-_-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:31 am


I drew this one myself, but I found it as a graphic image and I reproduced it. Sooo I guess it's like unofficial copyright infringement or something like that - so I can only assume that means I don't have the rights to the reproduced image even though I drew it! lol aren't they just the cutest *sigh*

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:54 pm


I saved that Narutard pic btw lol

Kikyo5622


Jonath Nell

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:09 am


Can't see them.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:35 pm


Kikyo5622
I saved that Narutard pic btw lol


XD

Chiko san-san


nina_windia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:19 am


Awww~~~Kagome kiss Inuyasha is so cute x3
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:22 am


Ok here comes of my favorite pic xd (Umm...is it ok that I post my favorite game's character pic??Because they're very cute ^.^;;; )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

nina_windia


nina_windia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:58 am


Ahaha,guess noone is posting so I'm gonna post again xp
This one is called Twin Signal
A pretty funny and good manga/ova xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And by the way the green long hair is a guy name Signal
Signal is a hfr (Human formal robot) that act and speech is close to human,he was made by a genius scientist who had invent the meterial which is known as Mira(the meterial that can be collect data on every single movement and such)
But the day he was "born",something had happened; whenever Signal's human little bro~Nobuhiko the grandson of that scientist sneeze,he'd transformed into a chibi(He was programmed as his big brother)

And here's more pic of that anime xp
Chibi!!!xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Uh-oh,got eaten by FISHY!!!xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:01 am


And this is the manga looking of Twin Signal^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pretty cool looking eh???xD

nina_windia


angel_of_darkness_14

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:43 pm


awsome picture unfortunly im too lazy for these sweatdrop
Reply
Anime/Video Games

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//