Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Earth - Character Discussion
who is you favorite not main character? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doogan Gooseberry

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:55 pm


I LOVE GIR!!!!!!!! and MINIMOOSE
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:27 pm


StormCloude
I LOVE GIR!!!!!!!! and MINIMOOSE
sorry to tell ya but GIR is a main character. I like that guy who always drooling he is funny looking. I also like Mini Moose.

Almighty_Tallest_Red


White Mage Beth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:05 pm


POOP DOG!!! xp
and scoodge
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:26 am


Pobably the girl w/ braces...I can't remember her name and I was just watchin' IZ this weekend... crying

RayMalfoy


Kuskey

2,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:14 pm


two words. Poop Dog
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:59 pm


i like his teacher... neutral

Kamuikatori



Bean_Dip


Unforgiving Businesswoman

6,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:19 pm


....skooge! And keef...and that one guy that was on the irken magazine...they didnt say his name..
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:16 pm


1. Skoodge

2. Tak & Mimi

3. Keef

4. The Shadow Hog

5. Tenn

6. Captian Lard Nar

7. Shloonktapooxis

8. Bill

9. Sizz-Lorr

10. Moofy

11. Minimoose

12. Mortos

That's all I can think of right now.......

Dokami-San


xardias

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:23 pm


my favorite non main character is lizard boy
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:48 pm


Mr.Dwiky, Minimoose, and Count Cocoa Fang

Tay-Zay


lupine_ragdoll

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:01 pm


Mine would be Tak and Lizard Boy biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:14 pm


I saw back seat drivers from beyond the stars and i decided that i like the Resisty. i think they are teh awsomnest.

Frisbee George


Vicinity Of Obscenity

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:45 pm


Minimoose whee
and Poop Dog.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:40 am


My favorite non-main character would have to be Miss Bitters. I too like Mimi, Mortos, The Angry Monkey, The Rubber Piggy, and I too like the Sizz-Lorr, just because Zim got to get away from him. Oh! And The Shadow Hog! 3nodding

Namri


ZimmyDoom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:41 pm


Tak. Definitely Tak. And Lard Nar. heart
Reply
Earth - Character Discussion

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//