Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting
&quot;Rate The Person Above You&quot; thread. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:43 am


^ pretty good 8/10

And I know my outfit sucks . . . I have to wear certain things and yea nevermind forget it hahaha
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:10 pm


Alykia
^ pretty good 8/10

And I know my outfit sucks . . . I have to wear certain things and yea nevermind forget it hahaha
9/10. not bad wink UUH SHITE!!!!!! WTF IS ON....oh....its just your face....sorry sweatdrop hahah just kidding. 9/10 still. i cant give someone a perfect 10. cause i dont believe in a perfect 10 3nodding

ValochRebirth


Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:11 pm


^ 7/10 good but plan hehehe ...and thankies *huggles him*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:13 pm


i wish i had more stuff to use. but i dont. so my avatars plain....just like me. and im cool with that...im siiiiiiiick *hacks up a lung*

ValochRebirth


Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:15 pm


^ is sickies and I hope he feels better
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:32 pm


^ i thank that person 3nodding

ValochRebirth


ldemonbabkinnsl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:53 pm


8/10 no coment
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:15 pm


^looks betterz without the shirt hehehe 8/10

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

ValochRebirth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:29 pm


Alykia
^looks betterz without the shirt hehehe 8/10
^ person above this person needs to coment on me or will die!!!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:10 pm


^ love and envy your outfit

ldemonbabkinnsl


ValochRebirth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:11 pm


^ thanks that guy immensly 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:17 am


^me thinks he is silly and doesn't get a comment from me cause he skipped me *Shifty eyes* yea

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

sweetieberry
Crew

Doll

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:56 am


^ Looks Cute ... whee ... and I Like the Cat Stuff.... 3nodding ... The wings go Great with that Angelic Bustier. ( If that's what they call it ... sweatdrop .. ) And ... I Love .. heart ... Your Leather Collar !..

9.5/10 !.. whee heart ... Because I Love the Collar .. and have to get myself One aswell.. xp
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:06 am


^I like everything but the glass eye peice thingy hahaha 9/10 . . . thanks by the way

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

sweetieberry
Crew

Doll

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:22 am


Alykia
^I like everything but the glass eye peice thingy hahaha 9/10 . . . thanks by the way


^ * Giggles * ... You are very Welcome !.. wink * Bows *
whee ... You really can't stand 'Teh Evil Monocle Thingy' .. xd .. Can You ?
Bwuhahaha ... xp

sweatdrop ... Before them I had Glasses ..
But I used to have a very 'Classic Style' .. 3nodding .. That's why I'm used to My 'Eye glass Thingy' ... whee .. A Good thing It has a Little Gold in it .. So I can match it with Gold and Yellow Clothes !.. 3nodding xd heart

Oh, and ... Thank You Very Much !.. wink

whee ...
Reply
Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//