Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Cherry Blossom City
Nightmare INN Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hair+jew vs. old hair
yes
18%
 18%  [ 5 ]
ok
59%
 59%  [ 16 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 27


Chris Tylers
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:43 am


AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
"Do I have to pay or is it free?" Lexie said as she was searching through her pockets.
its free *smiles*
Lexie smiled back, "Thank you, is there anything else I need to deal with before I put my bags in my room and come back down here to order a drink?"
nope *handes her a key that say 38 on the top*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:45 am


Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
"Do I have to pay or is it free?" Lexie said as she was searching through her pockets.
its free *smiles*
Lexie smiled back, "Thank you, is there anything else I need to deal with before I put my bags in my room and come back down here to order a drink?"
nope *handes her a key that say 38 on the top*

"Thank you again." She quickly goes up and brings in bags in, she rushes down stairs and still sees Nightmare there, "Can I get something to drink and eat here? I haven't had much food on the road."

AcademicWitch


Chris Tylers
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:47 am


AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
"Do I have to pay or is it free?" Lexie said as she was searching through her pockets.
its free *smiles*
Lexie smiled back, "Thank you, is there anything else I need to deal with before I put my bags in my room and come back down here to order a drink?"
nope *handes her a key that say 38 on the top*

"Thank you again." She quickly goes up and brings in bags in, she rushes down stairs and still sees Nightmare there, "Can I get something to drink and eat here? I haven't had much food on the road."
u name it ill make it
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:51 am


Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
"Do I have to pay or is it free?" Lexie said as she was searching through her pockets.
its free *smiles*
Lexie smiled back, "Thank you, is there anything else I need to deal with before I put my bags in my room and come back down here to order a drink?"
nope *handes her a key that say 38 on the top*

"Thank you again." She quickly goes up and brings in bags in, she rushes down stairs and still sees Nightmare there, "Can I get something to drink and eat here? I haven't had much food on the road."
u name it ill make it

"Thanks," Lexie flashed an open smile, "Can I have a tequila sunrise to drink and chicken satay, please." She sat down at a table, then she thoguht of something, "Have you seen any girls like me here, same purple eyes, probably same skin, I guess light brown hair, straight but maybe something else?" She went through her pockets and showed Nightmare a picture of three girls in a crib, a femimine hand with a purple gem on the middle finger hovering over them.

AcademicWitch


Chris Tylers
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:54 am


AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
"Do I have to pay or is it free?" Lexie said as she was searching through her pockets.
its free *smiles*
Lexie smiled back, "Thank you, is there anything else I need to deal with before I put my bags in my room and come back down here to order a drink?"
nope *handes her a key that say 38 on the top*

"Thank you again." She quickly goes up and brings in bags in, she rushes down stairs and still sees Nightmare there, "Can I get something to drink and eat here? I haven't had much food on the road."
u name it ill make it

"Thanks," Lexie flashed an open smile, "Can I have a tequila sunrise to drink and chicken satay, please." She sat down at a table, then she thoguht of something, "Have you seen any girls like me here, same purple eyes, probably same skin, I guess light brown hair, straight but maybe something else?" She went through her pockets and showed Nightmare a picture of three girls in a crib, a femimine hand with a purple gem on the middle finger hovering over them.
*make the satayed chincken and the the tequila and carries it out to her and loks at thee picture* i dnt think ive seen any of them
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:55 am


Lexie nodded and put the picture back in her pocket, "Thought I had to at least try," she sighed and looked at the food and drink, "Thank you. I'm new here, probably can tell, I"m Lexie." She picked her head up at Nightmare.

AcademicWitch


Chris Tylers
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:59 am


AcademicWitch
Lexie nodded and put the picture back in her pocket, "Thought I had to at least try," she sighed and looked at the food and drink, "Thank you. I'm new here, probably can tell, I"m Lexie." She picked her head up at Nightmare.
well lexie u already no my name, dnt worry im no ones nightmare except my enemies, lol
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:02 pm


Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Lexie nodded and put the picture back in her pocket, "Thought I had to at least try," she sighed and looked at the food and drink, "Thank you. I'm new here, probably can tell, I"m Lexie." She picked her head up at Nightmare.
well lexie u already no my name, dnt worry im no ones nightmare except my enemies, lol

"The name is implied once you enter the Inn, and I wouldn't worry about you being an nightmare, I've lived my nightmares already, I'm just searching now," Lexie shook her head, "So would you care to explain to me how Cherry Blossom City works?" Lexie asked inquisitivly.

AcademicWitch


Chris Tylers
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:05 pm


AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Lexie nodded and put the picture back in her pocket, "Thought I had to at least try," she sighed and looked at the food and drink, "Thank you. I'm new here, probably can tell, I"m Lexie." She picked her head up at Nightmare.
well lexie u already no my name, dnt worry im no ones nightmare except my enemies, lol

"The name is implied once you enter the Inn, and I wouldn't worry about you being an nightmare, I've lived my nightmares already, I'm just searching now," Lexie shook her head, "So would you care to explain to me how Cherry Blossom City works?" Lexie asked inquisitivly.
its pretty much just a huge rp
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:07 pm


Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Lexie nodded and put the picture back in her pocket, "Thought I had to at least try," she sighed and looked at the food and drink, "Thank you. I'm new here, probably can tell, I"m Lexie." She picked her head up at Nightmare.
well lexie u already no my name, dnt worry im no ones nightmare except my enemies, lol

"The name is implied once you enter the Inn, and I wouldn't worry about you being an nightmare, I've lived my nightmares already, I'm just searching now," Lexie shook her head, "So would you care to explain to me how Cherry Blossom City works?" Lexie asked inquisitivly.
its pretty much just a huge rp

Lexie nodded and took a sip of her tequila sunrise and had a couple of bite sof her food. "Is there any possibility I can stay at the Inn for awhile or should i start looking for a job so i can buy a house here?"

AcademicWitch


Chris Tylers
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:10 pm


AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Lexie nodded and put the picture back in her pocket, "Thought I had to at least try," she sighed and looked at the food and drink, "Thank you. I'm new here, probably can tell, I"m Lexie." She picked her head up at Nightmare.
well lexie u already no my name, dnt worry im no ones nightmare except my enemies, lol

"The name is implied once you enter the Inn, and I wouldn't worry about you being an nightmare, I've lived my nightmares already, I'm just searching now," Lexie shook her head, "So would you care to explain to me how Cherry Blossom City works?" Lexie asked inquisitivly.
its pretty much just a huge rp

Lexie nodded and took a sip of her tequila sunrise and had a couple of bite sof her food. "Is there any possibility I can stay at the Inn for awhile or should i start looking for a job so i can buy a house here?"
u can stay
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:12 pm


Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Lexie nodded and put the picture back in her pocket, "Thought I had to at least try," she sighed and looked at the food and drink, "Thank you. I'm new here, probably can tell, I"m Lexie." She picked her head up at Nightmare.
well lexie u already no my name, dnt worry im no ones nightmare except my enemies, lol

"The name is implied once you enter the Inn, and I wouldn't worry about you being an nightmare, I've lived my nightmares already, I'm just searching now," Lexie shook her head, "So would you care to explain to me how Cherry Blossom City works?" Lexie asked inquisitivly.
its pretty much just a huge rp

Lexie nodded and took a sip of her tequila sunrise and had a couple of bite sof her food. "Is there any possibility I can stay at the Inn for awhile or should i start looking for a job so i can buy a house here?"
u can stay

Lexie nodded thankfully and finished off her food and drink. She sat quietly for a few seconds and looked around, it was quiet at the Inn, "Is there anything to do in Cherry Blossom right now? I need to do something that can give me some rest,"Lexie questioned Nightmare.

AcademicWitch


Chris Tylers
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:15 pm


AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Lexie nodded and put the picture back in her pocket, "Thought I had to at least try," she sighed and looked at the food and drink, "Thank you. I'm new here, probably can tell, I"m Lexie." She picked her head up at Nightmare.
well lexie u already no my name, dnt worry im no ones nightmare except my enemies, lol

"The name is implied once you enter the Inn, and I wouldn't worry about you being an nightmare, I've lived my nightmares already, I'm just searching now," Lexie shook her head, "So would you care to explain to me how Cherry Blossom City works?" Lexie asked inquisitivly.
its pretty much just a huge rp

Lexie nodded and took a sip of her tequila sunrise and had a couple of bite sof her food. "Is there any possibility I can stay at the Inn for awhile or should i start looking for a job so i can buy a house here?"
u can stay

Lexie nodded thankfully and finished off her food and drink. She sat quietly for a few seconds and looked around, it was quiet at the Inn, "Is there anything to do in Cherry Blossom right now? I need to do something that can give me some rest,"Lexie questioned Nightmare.
just click around the threads find a story u like and jump into the rp (thats wat i do)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:16 pm


Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Lexie nodded and put the picture back in her pocket, "Thought I had to at least try," she sighed and looked at the food and drink, "Thank you. I'm new here, probably can tell, I"m Lexie." She picked her head up at Nightmare.
well lexie u already no my name, dnt worry im no ones nightmare except my enemies, lol

"The name is implied once you enter the Inn, and I wouldn't worry about you being an nightmare, I've lived my nightmares already, I'm just searching now," Lexie shook her head, "So would you care to explain to me how Cherry Blossom City works?" Lexie asked inquisitivly.
its pretty much just a huge rp

Lexie nodded and took a sip of her tequila sunrise and had a couple of bite sof her food. "Is there any possibility I can stay at the Inn for awhile or should i start looking for a job so i can buy a house here?"
u can stay

Lexie nodded thankfully and finished off her food and drink. She sat quietly for a few seconds and looked around, it was quiet at the Inn, "Is there anything to do in Cherry Blossom right now? I need to do something that can give me some rest,"Lexie questioned Nightmare.
just click around the threads find a story u like and jump into the rp (thats wat i do)

(< you know this is when I'm not rping, I'm rping here, meaning party or something?>)

AcademicWitch


Chris Tylers
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:19 pm


AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Nightmare12
AcademicWitch
Lexie nodded and put the picture back in her pocket, "Thought I had to at least try," she sighed and looked at the food and drink, "Thank you. I'm new here, probably can tell, I"m Lexie." She picked her head up at Nightmare.
well lexie u already no my name, dnt worry im no ones nightmare except my enemies, lol

"The name is implied once you enter the Inn, and I wouldn't worry about you being an nightmare, I've lived my nightmares already, I'm just searching now," Lexie shook her head, "So would you care to explain to me how Cherry Blossom City works?" Lexie asked inquisitivly.
its pretty much just a huge rp

Lexie nodded and took a sip of her tequila sunrise and had a couple of bite sof her food. "Is there any possibility I can stay at the Inn for awhile or should i start looking for a job so i can buy a house here?"
u can stay

Lexie nodded thankfully and finished off her food and drink. She sat quietly for a few seconds and looked around, it was quiet at the Inn, "Is there anything to do in Cherry Blossom right now? I need to do something that can give me some rest,"Lexie questioned Nightmare.
just click around the threads find a story u like and jump into the rp (thats wat i do)

(< you know this is when I'm not rping, I'm rping here, meaning party or something?>)
((whoops)) uhh i dnt really no anything around here thats going on now
Reply
Cherry Blossom City

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//