Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fruits Basket - A Hatsuharu Sohma (and other characters) Gui

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Fruits Basket Discussion - Guild Announcements/Welcome Page
Banners Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna make a banner?
  Sure, why not?
  I dunno
View Results

MiZyeL
Vice Captain

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:21 pm


Need Me
miname_sohma
MiZyeL
Need Me
Mrs. Hatori Sohma
MiZyeL
[Sorry, MiZyeL, I had to use your post to put up more contributions xp - Miname_sohma]

Thanks for the contributions!

actually...i cant take credit for the kyo one...I helped Need Me put the link in the picture, that one is actually hers...
I have to agre with her, I made the Kyo Banner 3nodding


I didn't realize that when I read it. Don't worry I will change it wink


Hehe, you were one step ahead of me xp ! And good job with the banners Need Me and Mrs. Hatori Sohma 3nodding .


Thanks =D

no problem! whee
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:09 am


I finally got my computer to work!
Here is another banner i made.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=14397][img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f198/kenshinsbaka/fff.jpg[/img][/url]

SoumaHanako


MiZyeL
Vice Captain

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:01 pm


Mrs. Hatori Sohma
I finally got my computer to work!
Here is another banner i made.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=14397][img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f198/kenshinsbaka/fff.jpg[/img][/url]

nice and.. cute whee
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:43 am


MiZyeL
Mrs. Hatori Sohma
I finally got my computer to work!
Here is another banner i made.

User Image


nice and.. cute whee

eek yeah..I really like that pict whee

Emmi_San


MiZyeL
Vice Captain

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:14 am


Time to make some new banners whee

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=14397][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e168/meshall_san/kisabanner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=14397][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e168/meshall_san/harubanner-2.jpg[/IMG][/url]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:04 pm


Mrs. Hatori Sohma
I finally got my computer to work!
Here is another banner i made.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=14397][img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f198/kenshinsbaka/fff.jpg[/img][/url]


It's really nice!

menewme
Crew


harus_cowgirl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:57 pm


PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:16 pm


harus_cowgirl
here is my banner ^-^

User Image


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/faiths_angel/harubannercopy.jpg


[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=14397][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/faiths_angel/harubannercopy.jpg[/img][/url]

the code. mrgreen nice one! biggrin

MiZyeL
Vice Captain

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

MiZyeL
Vice Captain

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:46 am


another banner by me surprised
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=14397][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e168/meshall_san/twopersonalities.jpg[/IMG][/url]
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:16 pm


MiZyeL
another banner by me surprised
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=14397][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e168/meshall_san/twopersonalities.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Oh..that is what i want to do but cant...-sigh-

well, im taking website science this year...maybe that will help.

SoumaHanako


MiZyeL
Vice Captain

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:26 pm


Mrs. Hatori Sohma
MiZyeL
another banner by me surprised
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=14397][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e168/meshall_san/twopersonalities.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Oh..that is what i want to do but cant...-sigh-

well, im taking website science this year...maybe that will help.

you can do it! surprised good luck! wink
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:54 pm


MiZyeL
Mrs. Hatori Sohma
MiZyeL
another banner by me surprised

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=14397][img]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e168/meshall_san/twopersonalities.jpg[/img][/url]

Oh..that is what i want to do but cant...-sigh-

well, im taking website science this year...maybe that will help.

you can do it! surprised good luck! wink


Cool banner! xd

menewme
Crew


MiZyeL
Vice Captain

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:43 pm


menewme
MiZyeL
Mrs. Hatori Sohma
MiZyeL
another banner by me surprised

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=14397][img]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e168/meshall_san/twopersonalities.jpg[/img][/url]

Oh..that is what i want to do but cant...-sigh-

well, im taking website science this year...maybe that will help.

you can do it! surprised good luck! wink


Cool banner! xd
thanks! whee
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:35 pm


menewme
Mrs. Hatori Sohma
I finally got my computer to work!
Here is another banner i made.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=14397][img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f198/kenshinsbaka/fff.jpg[/img][/url]


It's really nice!


I'm going to use this one this week xd

menewme
Crew


SoumaHanako

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:32 pm


menewme
menewme
Mrs. Hatori Sohma
I finally got my computer to work!
Here is another banner i made.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=14397][img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f198/kenshinsbaka/fff.jpg[/img][/url]


It's really nice!


I'm going to use this one this week xd


hooray...i am loveded....must ask mr. pierucci how to make kick-butt banners when he gets back!
Reply
Fruits Basket Discussion - Guild Announcements/Welcome Page

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//