|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:32 pm
Ano..Hii,my name is Cynthia,but all my friends call me Sin,im 15,turning 16 next month on the 20th,umm i cant re-call when i started being a fan of catgirls/boys,but i guess u can say i was for a long time,um im a junior high school student,i like to draw,and play video games,and be on the computer alot n.n;; i guess thats all there is to know bout me ^_^;
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:36 am
Hi, I'm Hanucoysasini (You can always call me Hanu for short). My real name is Adam, I'm a tenth grader this year, I'll be 15 on Sept. 27. I've loved the style of Anime for along time, my favorite Anime being Inuyasha. I guess it's pathetic but whenever I see a cute anime school girl or Cat girl I fall in love instantly sweatdrop ...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:51 pm
Im KleineKatze ('small cat' in german, gotta love bablefish, I actually am studieing german though) here on gaia. My real names Shelly. Im 17, and almost done highschool. I have alwasy been a catgirl fan, ever since I got into anime at least. And do fequently cosplay as random catgirls. Thats probably more then you need to know, but now I am introduced. Now to get myself one of these snazzy signiture banners.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:40 am
I'm Aegis...I love catgirls...I also love furries... e_e furries
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:10 am
my gaia name is giltia_zero, my real name is kevin. im 14 and im still in high school (accursed school). ive loved catgirls since i knew what they where and im slightly insane. i like long walks on the beach and sharp pointy objects that can be used to kill nazis (accursed nazis!). squirrels are evil and they will one day take over the world (accursed squirrels) unless we nuke the little buggers and my hair is made of pie... i think eek
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:25 am
Nyoh oh oh... whee Hello! 4laugh Well, I'm not really a neko myself but I love this cuteness! 3nodding My favourite catgirl is... whee Dejiko-chan -nyo! blaugh
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:49 am
giltia_zero my gaia name is giltia_zero, my real name is kevin. im 14 and im still in high school (accursed school). ive loved catgirls since i knew what they where and im slightly insane. i like long walks on the beach and sharp pointy objects that can be used to kill nazis (accursed nazis!). squirrels are evil and they will one day take over the world (accursed squirrels) unless we nuke the little buggers and my hair is made of pie... i think eek Watch out for this guy, everybody. eek
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:50 am
*cricks his neck* ok my name is blackdragon0083 bd for short real name is michael i am 18 and an apache pilot for the 101st airborn i have been a niko manic for as long as i can remember and i look fowered to seeing you all in the futher ps my grammer sucks plese bare with me and if anybody can identafy a spicific niko i culd use your help
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:01 pm
Titicko giltia_zero my gaia name is giltia_zero, my real name is kevin. im 14 and im still in high school (accursed school). ive loved catgirls since i knew what they where and im slightly insane. i like long walks on the beach and sharp pointy objects that can be used to kill nazis (accursed nazis!). squirrels are evil and they will one day take over the world (accursed squirrels) unless we nuke the little buggers and my hair is made of pie... i think eek Watch out for this guy, everybody. eek listen to the smart lady 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:04 pm
giltia_zero Titicko giltia_zero my gaia name is giltia_zero, my real name is kevin. im 14 and im still in high school (accursed school). ive loved catgirls since i knew what they where and im slightly insane. i like long walks on the beach and sharp pointy objects that can be used to kill nazis (accursed nazis!). squirrels are evil and they will one day take over the world (accursed squirrels) unless we nuke the little buggers and my hair is made of pie... i think eek Watch out for this guy, everybody. eek listen to the smart lady 3nodding Yeah, you'd better. He's even agreeing with me!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:42 pm
Titicko giltia_zero Titicko giltia_zero my gaia name is giltia_zero, my real name is kevin. im 14 and im still in high school (accursed school). ive loved catgirls since i knew what they where and im slightly insane. i like long walks on the beach and sharp pointy objects that can be used to kill nazis (accursed nazis!). squirrels are evil and they will one day take over the world (accursed squirrels) unless we nuke the little buggers and my hair is made of pie... i think eek Watch out for this guy, everybody. eek listen to the smart lady 3nodding Yeah, you'd better. He's even agreeing with me! I don't know. He seems perfectly insane to me. xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:00 pm
Hi, I'm Gatz T'daMax ("Gatz to the max", pronounced "Gats-ta-da-max", Gatz for short blaugh ), and I used to be a member on the old thread biggrin (before the admins organized the guilds). But I was offline for a crying few months crying , and a few things changed on Gaia while I was gone sweatdrop , but now I'm back again! 3nodding
I like Catgirls because they are incredibly cute! 4laugh Or hot! whee Or sexy! blaugh ... surprised Sometimes they're even all three! whee There are so many different flavors of Catgirl! ... biggrin I can't wait to try them all! twisted ( sweatdrop Just kidding, everyone. xd )
smile I'm in my second year of college this fall, and have been a fan of anime ever scine watching "Samurai Pizza Cats" when I was little.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:12 am
Have I already introduced myself? Dunno... But I am an airhead... No, more than that, I'm a helium head... And I'm grumpy, sarcastic and disagreeable, but I've luved the concept of catpeople the moment I saw em... I'm also a little insane... sweatdrop but no too much. 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:47 pm
Ummm... I'm Ruri Sayasa, and I'm a 15 year old girl from Norway. I may seem pretty shy when you talk to me at first, but get to know me and I'll open up! ^-^ In school, I got alot of friends, but also alot of "enemies". People seem to like to abuse me because of the way I am. The only reason I make it through the day is because of my 18 year old girlfriend which does everything she can to keep me safe! Oh yeah, my real name is Caroline.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:58 pm
well i'm Asakura5179...age 20 sweatdrop from Malaysia..happy go lucky person..i think i never post it here before..oh well i used to be a member of the old thread 3nodding .. I like a catgirl coz they are so kawaii plus they also hot and sexy whee im still studying in multimedia interactive course... xd thats all about me i think sweatdrop
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|