Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
bump for gambino Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emperess Lu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:03 pm


bump 33

OMG! Another member! whee
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:06 pm


Jamizoid
Locasta
bump number thirty two

le bump treize deux... je ne forte en francais, j'ai ne pas lecons a la 2005... (I really am out of practice, ugh!)
Vous parlez francais ?


bump 34

oui, un peu, mais.... Arg! I've forgotton everything and I used to be so good *cry*. I do a little bit but they're not running the class at my school this year, so I'm quickly losing all my mad French skills crying

Emperess Lu


Jamizoid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:10 pm


Locasta
Jamizoid
Locasta
bump number thirty two

le bump treize deux... je ne forte en francais, j'ai ne pas lecons a la 2005... (I really am out of practice, ugh!)
Vous parlez francais ?


bump 34

oui, un peu, mais.... Arg! I've forgotton everything and I used to be so good *cry*. I do a little bit but they're not running the class at my school this year, so I'm quickly losing all my mad French skills crying
xp
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:11 pm


ninja

Jamizoid


Jamizoid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:12 pm


ninja
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:12 pm


bump 34

Emperess Lu


Jamizoid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:13 pm


ninja
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:13 pm


bump 35

Emperess Lu


Jamizoid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:14 pm


ninja
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:14 pm


bump 36

Is it just me, or does EVERYONE on Gaia have a lunar cloak now?

Emperess Lu


Jamizoid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:15 pm


User Image
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:17 pm


Locasta
bump 36

Is it just me, or does EVERYONE on Gaia have a lunar cloak now?

It's just the donation boom. Everyone is probably gonna wear it for a week and then return to normal.. sweatdrop

Jamizoid


Emperess Lu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:18 pm


bump 37

*squee!* What a cool picture! heart
Hmmm, I've seen it somewhere... but I can't remember where. Heh heh ninja
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:20 pm


Locasta
bump 37

*squee!* What a cool picture! heart
Hmmm, I've seen it somewhere... but I can't remember where. Heh heh ninja
I made it. Yay for l33t MS Paint editing skillz! xp

Jamizoid


Emperess Lu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:21 pm


Jamizoid
Locasta
bump 36

Is it just me, or does EVERYONE on Gaia have a lunar cloak now?

It's just the donation boom. Everyone is probably gonna wear it for a week and then return to normal.. sweatdrop


bump 38

Still, I've never seen that many people wearing the same item before. O_O I swear, I've seen threads consisting of so many big black moons it almost made me trip out!

Meh, I bought mine for a reason anyway. ninja
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//