Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
Filesharing Ethics Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nalfein

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:06 pm


I hadn't heard of one either until I got here. Apparently you need one to plug your computer in the ethernet thing.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:28 pm


It's funny that I did a search on baluns and I ended up on a CMU site.

xmkatx


Verit!s

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:40 pm


I haven't been listening to Jrock that long so my stuff is downloaded @_@;;

After I become familiar with more bands, I plan on buying. I'd rather have the real thing anyways :3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:54 pm


I own plenty of CDs. About 40~ish. Mind you, these are all non-Jrock ones that I accumulated during my early-mid teen years. I own ONE Jrock CD. It is a Luna Sea singles collection that I found at a used bookstore. I still buy CDs as well, but mostly used ones as my taste has shifted somewhat. I also JUST (two days?) got cable internet for the first time ever and am finally able to indulge my hunger for Jrock. (Before having access to almost nothing but Gackt gonk )

I've been downloading a LOT of Skapara, and bands like RIPLSYME, Pierrot, Glay, Dir en grey.

Sammirah

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ponchos

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:06 pm


Rip Slyme is love.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:21 pm


Magnavox
Rip Slyme is love.


They're having so much fun it's music!

xd

Sammirah

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:51 pm


Sammirah
I've been downloading a LOT of Skapara, and bands like RIPLSYME, Pierrot, Glay, Dir en grey.
heart
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:31 pm


I've been into J-rock for about 5/6 years now. I watched Malice Mizer fall *tear*, and I've seen the beginning of a lot of the famous J-rockers out there now. Of course I download... c'mon who doesn't. I've been downloading off of Kazaa, rotation sites, and WinMX. Its fun hehe... But I also work my a** off so my dad will buy me albums when he goes to Japan. I've been saving up for -saku- cuz that CD just kicks a** XD

xomorbidroseox


xmkatx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:00 pm


I hate downloading music from P2P programs.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:25 am


I love downloading music! *huggles his 35 GBs*

I need more!

More!

MORE!!!

Nalfein


MadTiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:54 am


Nalfein
I love downloading music! *huggles his 35 GBs*


o.o 35?

*huggles her 160*
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:11 pm


dang..that's alot of music crying

*huddles in the corner with her 24G*

but yea....i do take requests on bittorrent n stuff if any of you want anything on my lists *points to sig*

the one and only k


Raziya

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:27 pm


You people and your over 10 gb. rolleyes

mine barely add up to 2
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:59 pm


At the moment, I am attempting to pry 2 gigs of Quruli lives and videos from nazi WinMX racist traders. <3

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer


Nalfein

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:42 am


kaori_c
dang..that's alot of music crying

music and videos.

mine is all music.
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//